Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

a confession (maybe)

Dark Master

I just wanted to see if anyone else has had this or something similar happen to them. I dedicated last Summer, and for a while I had the best time ever (everything was going right, I was happy, etc.). After a while I found myself getting distracted and I was starting to get pulled back to xianity. I never actually said, "I'm no longer a satanist", but for a while I guess I did kind of become "one who is without". Around this time I tried to get back with Satan, but I could never seem to stay. Also during this time several bad things happened to me, and I started to think (and eventually talk) bad about Satan. I went on the Spiritual Satanists e-group and started saying that I was an atheist, and that Satan was evil. More recently I decided that I needed to be "saved" by Father. I came to realize that while the deceitful Jesus had never brought me joy or good, Satan always brought me good. So for a while I forgot about Father but I'm sure he never forgot about me. So what I want to know is, is it required that I repeat the dedication or can I get by with meditations?

You don't need to re-dedicate. But you could hold a thanksgiving ritual, and re-affirm your commitment, just tell Father Satan you're sorry or whatever. Thanksgiving rituals should be held weekly to strengthen our bond with Satan.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dark Master" <darkmastercowhig@... wrote:

I just wanted to see if anyone else has had this or something similar happen to them. I dedicated last Summer, and for a while I had the best time ever (everything was going right, I was happy, etc.). After a while I found myself getting distracted and I was starting to get pulled back to xianity. I never actually said, "I'm no longer a satanist", but for a while I guess I did kind of become "one who is without". Around this time I tried to get back with Satan, but I could never seem to stay. Also during this time several bad things happened to me, and I started to think (and eventually talk) bad about Satan. I went on the Spiritual Satanists e-group and started saying that I was an atheist, and that Satan was evil. More recently I decided that I needed to be "saved" by Father. I came to realize that while the deceitful Jesus had never brought me joy or good, Satan always brought me good. So for a while I forgot about Father but I'm sure he never forgot about me. So what I want to know is, is it required that I repeat the dedication or can I get by with meditations?

I have to agree with what was already said Dark Master,its not necessary to do another dedication ritual,if it was truly a sincere one.But it is a good idea to do a ritual,and talk to Father,about what you felt happen to you.Father Satan has always been a good listener to me,and after a ritual,I always feel like I was heard,and am guided on what to do in the future.We all have been duped by the filthy kike programs,but what has always helped me is blasphemy rituals in the beginning.It is very cathartic,and lets the enemy know where they stand with you.Just some suggestions,but as always its your decision.    
 Hail Satan Brian  "I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2012 6:49 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] a confession (maybe)

well cant u apologies to father s? ------------------------------ On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 9:19 PM IST lydia_666@... wrote: You don't need to re-dedicate. But you could hold a thanksgiving ritual, and re-affirm your commitment, just tell Father Satan you're sorry or whatever. Thanksgiving rituals should be held weekly to strengthen our bond with Satan. Hail Father Satan! Hail Set! --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dark Master" <darkmastercowhig@... wrote: I just wanted to see if anyone else has had this or something similar happen to them. I dedicated last Summer, and for a while I had the best time ever (everything was going right, I was happy, etc.). After a while I found myself getting distracted and I was starting to get pulled back to xianity. I never actually said, "I'm no longer a satanist", but for a while I guess I did kind of become "one who is without". Around this time I tried to get back with Satan, but I could
never seem to stay. Also during this time several bad things happened to me, and I started to think (and eventually talk) bad about Satan. I went on the Spiritual Satanists e-group and started saying that I was an atheist, and that Satan was evil. More recently I decided that I needed to be "saved" by Father. I came to realize that while the deceitful Jesus had never brought me joy or good, Satan always brought me good. So for a while I forgot about Father but I'm sure he never forgot about me. So what I want to know is, is it required that I repeat the dedication or can I get by with meditations?

And remember, Satan is OUR creator. Being so, I'm sure He understandings how we act (for lack of better term) Father Satan crated us"Gentiles" out of His D.N.A. , how much more love us? Even giving our Serpents. Although, this is what I believe to be true.
I hope the best for you!!
HAIL SATANSent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 21:28:01 -0800 (PST)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] a confession (maybe)
  I have to agree with what was already said Dark Master,its not necessary to do another dedication ritual,if it was truly a sincere one.But it is a good idea to do a ritual,and talk to Father,about what you felt happen to you.Father Satan has always been a good listener to me,and after a ritual,I always feel like I was heard,and am guided on what to do in the future.We all have been duped by the filthy kike programs,but what has always helped me is blasphemy rituals in the beginning.It is very cathartic,and lets the enemy know where they stand with you.Just some suggestions,but as always its your decision.    
 Hail Satan Brian  "I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2012 6:49 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] a confession (maybe)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back