Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A Call to All Writers- Stories About Lord Satan.

magus.immortalis1

I just came across an article that the Mormon, Stephenie Meyer is working on a trilogy about Lord Satan, Adam, and Eve. I do not know when it will be published/released.
You are probably most familiar with her, because she wrote the "Twilight" series. The books and movies were blockbuster hits.

You can see how this worries me a bit. When and if these new books get released, it will likely be published worldwide and become international bestsellers, as her "Twilight" books were. Her fans, mostly teenagers and young women, will be eating it up.

I am aware it opens a door to Lord Satan. But these fans, being drawn to Lord Satan, will search for more books, blogs, videos, about Him. And we all know how much bullshit there is out there about Lord Satan and the Powers of Hell, mostly Judaeo-Christian writings and other lies and blasphemies.

The point of my message is, if there are any of us amongst these ranks who have a gift of telling stories, now is the time to write! Or to finish your masterpiece that you have been working on.

And send it out to publishers now or shortly after Meyer's books are released. (Ask your Guardians and/or Lord Satan when is the best time to send them out.) Because there will be a *huge* market for it. And this is another chance to bring the truth to the masses.

If you have a blog or make videos, keep it up! Update often!

People are seeking Lord Satan more everyday! Hail Satan!

To clarify:I think Meyer's writing is horrible. I read her first two Twilight books and they weren't that great. The thing is, she will be writing from a Judaeo-Christian point of view about Lord Satan and since majority of people don't know better, they will read it and accept it. Or look online (likely Wikipedia) and believe what they read. It's up to *US* to put out the positive truth about our Gods, to counteract this dilemma when it arises.Each of us has a voice, a talent, and together, if we use it, people who are sincerely searching for Lord Satan and Satanism will be guided to JoS.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2013 6:59:07 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] A Call to All Writers- Stories About Lord Satan.

I just came across an article that the Mormon, Stephenie Meyer is working on a trilogy about Lord Satan, Adam, and Eve. I do not know when it will be published/released.
You are probably most familiar with her, because she wrote the "Twilight" series. The books and movies were blockbuster hits.

You can see how this worries me a bit. When and if these new books get released, it will likely be published worldwide and become international bestsellers, as her "Twilight" books were. Her fans, mostly teenagers and young women, will be eating it up.

I am aware it opens a door to Lord Satan. But these fans, being drawn to Lord Satan, will search for more books, blogs, videos, about Him. And we all know how much bullshit there is out there about Lord Satan and the Powers of Hell, mostly Judaeo-Christian writings and other lies and blasphemies.

The point of my message is, if there are any of us amongst these ranks who have a gift of telling stories, now is the time to write! Or to finish your masterpiece that you have been working on.

And send it out to publishers now or shortly after Meyer's books are released. (Ask your Guardians and/or Lord Satan when is the best time to send them out.) Because there will be a *huge* market for it. And this is another chance to bring the truth to the masses.

Mor(m)on or not, she surely is a kike. Look at her face and especially the lips and nose, they are very jewish. Meyer is also a jewish last name and is in the "know your enemy" list here:
http://gblt.webs.com/Jewish_Surnames_M.htm

I can imagine the book will be among the worst as everybody knows that jews are obsessed with shit and filth and blame that on Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "magus.immortalis" <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Although writing isn't my strongest point, art and comics are. I'll contribute in anyway i can in producing comics and art that show Satan and the Gods in a positive light!! 
i agree with you. meyer's writing is blah. hopefully our SS art and writing will reach others before meyer's crap does.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!

--- On Wed, 5/29/13, Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] A Call to All Writers- Stories About Lord Satan.
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Wednesday, May 29, 2013, 11:09 PM

To clarify:I think Meyer's writing is horrible. I read her first two Twilight books and they weren't that great. The thing is, she will be writing from a Judaeo-Christian point of view about Lord Satan and since majority of people don't know better, they will read it and accept it. Or look online (likely Wikipedia) and believe what they read. It's up to *US* to put out the positive truth about our Gods, to counteract this dilemma when it arises.Each of us has a voice, a talent, and together, if we use it, people who are sincerely searching for Lord Satan and Satanism will be guided to JoS.

[/TD]

This is great! What is your style of art that you like to draw?A friend of mine also does art and some short comics. When he is more famous and established he will write graphic novels about the Gods, and then turn them into movies.I haven't written in a long time, but perhaps I should start. 
Once Meyer's books are published, this will have a ripple affect and young-adult writers will jump on the bandwagon and write more stories. A lot of young-adult writers write the same way. Not very detailed, not in-depth character development, and the stories are not that long. Novels are not the same length as regular fiction for adults.(I read a lot of them in the past.)
Anything to counteract this and show the masses the truth will make a great effect.
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2013 7:50:15 PM

<td val[/IMG]Although writing isn't my strongest point, art and comics are. I'll contribute in anyway i can in producing comics and art that show Satan and the Gods in a positive light!! 
i agree with you. meyer's writing is blah. hopefully our SS art and writing will reach others before meyer's crap does.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!

[/TD]

I actually just finished a book (well the first draft) and while It's not exactly about Satan or Satanism, it has a lot of hidden Satanic elements to it.
Hail Satan  

On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 8:59 AM, magus.immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

Actually, I've been thinking about this for some time.
I've been coming up with an idea on stories, comic, etc that are pro-Satan(ist) all the way. :)

As for Meyer... I hate her work! UGH. That... Ugh. Please, don't get me started on the likes of her.
I just want to break her little neck for thinking about making a blasphemous story about Lord Lucifer! .<

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Justine Pena <pinkteabunny@... wrote:

Although writing isn't my strongest point, art and comics are. I'll contribute in anyway i can in producing comics and art that show Satan and the Gods in a positive light!! 

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] A Call to All Writers- Stories
About Lord Satan.

<td val[/IMG]i don't know how to describe the style actually lol but in the future i hope to make these comics into short animated films too. right now, i just have a few character designs,pages of complete comics and millions of story plots. i just have so many ideas i don't know where to start! i truly hope you and your friend becomes successful. we really need SS art and writings out there that spread the truth about Satan and our loving Gods. (and even the truth about the kikes)
about the ripple effect. i have also seen this in the past (especially on deviantart) and if a huge fan base is created like the twilight one, not only will soo many people will have misconceptions and the wrong ideas about Satan, but they will probably praise xianity..

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!

--- On Thu, 5/30/13, Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:
Date: Thursday, May 30, 2013, 12:24 AM

This is great! What is your style of art that you like to draw?A friend of mine also does art and some short comics. When he is more famous and established he will write graphic novels about the Gods, and then turn them into movies.I haven't written in a long time, but perhaps I should start. 
Once Meyer's books are published, this will have a ripple affect and young-adult writers will jump on the bandwagon and write more stories. A lot of young-adult writers write the same way. Not very detailed, not in-depth character development, and the stories are not that long. Novels are not the same length as regular fiction for adults.(I read a lot of them in the past.)
Anything to counteract this and show the masses the truth will make a great effect.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!

[/TD]
[/TD]

also i don't know if this helps. but i am a big anime fan. i can't help be think that it would be awesome if there was an anime about lord satan and the gods of hell. i was thinking about making a manga about him but i wanted to get better with my artwork first. what do you guys think?
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2013 5:24 PM

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!

[/TD]

I am currently in the process of writing a book Father Satan and the Gods are in it and it takes place on another planet called Nanaeel. The name of the book is "The Kundalite Chronicles ". It contains new races and species. I just need some new ideas for characters. It is based on this war and its purpose is to have people research for themselves about Father Satan and become interested in knowing the truth. Hail Father Satan!!!
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2013 3:09 AM
  also i don't know if this helps. but i am a big anime fan. i can't help be think that it would be awesome if there was an anime about lord satan and the gods of hell. i was thinking about making a manga about him but i wanted to get better with my artwork first. what do you guys think?

<td style="font-fa[/IMG]Although writing isn't my strongest point, art and comics are. I'll contribute in anyway i can in producing comics and art that show Satan and the Gods in a positive light!! i agree with you. meyer's writing is blah. hopefully our SS art and writing will reach others before meyer's crap does. HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!! --- On Wed, 5/29/13, Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

To clarify:I think Meyer's writing is horrible. I read her first two Twilight books and they weren't that great. The thing is, she will be writing from a Judaeo-Christian point of view about Lord Satan and since majority of people don't know better, they will read it and accept it. Or look online (likely Wikipedia) and believe what they read. It's up to *US* to put out the positive truth about our Gods, to counteract this dilemma when it arises.Each of us has a voice, a talent, and together, if we use it, people who are sincerely searching for Lord Satan and Satanism will be guided to JoS. From: magus.immortalis <magus.immortalis@...
  I just came across an article that the Mormon, Stephenie Meyer is working on a trilogy about Lord Satan, Adam, and Eve. I do not know when it will be published/released. You are probably most familiar with her, because she wrote the "Twilight" series. The books and movies were blockbuster hits. You can see how this worries me a bit. When and if these new books get released, it will likely be published worldwide and become international bestsellers, as her "Twilight" books were. Her fans, mostly teenagers and young women, will be eating it up. I am aware it opens a door to Lord Satan. But these fans, being drawn to Lord Satan, will search for more books, blogs, videos, about Him. And we all know how much bullshit there is out there about Lord Satan and the Powers of Hell, mostly Judaeo-Christian writings and other lies and blasphemies. The point of my message is, if there are any of us amongst these ranks who have a gift of telling stories, now is the time to write! Or to finish your masterpiece that you have been working on. And send it out to publishers now or shortly after Meyer's books are released. (Ask your Guardians and/or Lord Satan when is the best time to send them out.) Because there will be a *huge* market for it. And this is another chance to bring the truth to the masses. If you have a blog or make videos, keep it up! Update often! People are seeking Lord Satan more everyday! Hail Satan!
[/TD]

I guess its a good time to get stared then :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bodhi.grim@..." <bodhi.grim@... wrote:

I've been coming up with an idea on stories, comic, etc that are pro-Satan(ist) all the way. :)

As for Meyer... I hate her work! UGH. That... Ugh. Please, don't get me started on the likes of her.
I just want to break her little neck for thinking about making a blasphemous story about Lord Lucifer! .<

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Justine Pena <pinkteabunny@ wrote:

Although writing isn't my strongest point, art and comics are. I'll contribute in anyway i can in producing comics and art that show Satan and the Gods in a positive light!! 

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!

--- On Wed, 5/29/13, Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@ wrote:

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

About Lord Satan.

Going along the anime line of thinking. I had an idea I'd like to toss your way. Perhaps the focus of a manga series could be the war from the Gods' point of view. Have epic fights where they are gloriously victorious against the enemies. Maybe do a multi-volume series with a different God or Goddess telling the story in each successive volume. Just an idea I had. Hope it can be of use to you. I look forward to seeing your work. Hail Satan! Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!
On May 30, 2013 10:25 AM, "Nicholas Abben" <deathgodlolfml@... wrote:

This is great! What is your style of art that you like to draw? A friend of mine also does art and some short comics. When he is more famous and established he will write graphic novels about the Gods, and then turn them into movies. I haven't written in a long time, but perhaps I should start. 
Once Meyer's books are published, this will have a ripple affect and young-adult writers will jump on the bandwagon and write more stories. A lot of young-adult writers write the same way. Not very detailed, not in-depth character development, and the stories are not that long. Novels are not the same length as regular fiction for adults. (I read a lot of them in the past.)

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!

To clarify: I think Meyer's writing is horrible. I read her first two Twilight books and they weren't that great.  The thing is, she will be writing from a Judaeo-Christian point of view about Lord Satan and since majority of people don't know better, they will read it and accept it. Or look online (likely Wikipedia) and believe what they read. It's up to *US* to put out the positive truth about our Gods, to counteract this dilemma when it arises.Each of us has a voice, a talent, and together, if we use it, people who are sincerely searching for Lord Satan and Satanism will be guided to JoS.

[/TD]

At the first results on google.com page if you type Satan it shows up www.joyofsatan.com ... So actually, I wouldn't be so worried. ;)The people who'll actually be interested in that kind of thing, will do deep research and will not stay at the first 2 results. In the end, the way I had found out about true Spiritual Satanism was by doing... a google search! :p
Us, Spiritual Satanists, showing the truth through art is a necessity (the world needs some beautiful art/stories) but I wouldn't be so worried about that trilogy of that author. :)
Απο: Justine Pena <pinkteabunny@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 6:27 π.μ. Πέμπτη, 30 Μαΐου 2013
Θέμα: Re: [JoyofSatan666] A Call to All Writers- Stories About Lord Satan.

<td val[/IMG]i don't know how to describe the style actually lol but in the future i hope to make these comics into short animated films too. right now, i just have a few character designs,pages of complete comics and millions of story plots. i just have so many ideas i don't know where to start! i truly hope you and your friend becomes successful. we really need SS art and writings out there that spread the truth about Satan and our loving Gods. (and even the truth about the kikes)
about the ripple effect. i have also seen this in the past (especially on deviantart) and if a huge fan base is created like the twilight one, not only will soo many people will have misconceptions and the wrong ideas about Satan, but they will probably praise xianity..

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!

[/TD]
[/TD]

I'm a writer, I'm in.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "magus.immortalis" <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

As am I :) Good luck!

Hail Satan
Hail Odin!
Hail Enki!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

I'm a writer, I'm in.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "magus.immortalis" <magus.immortalis@ wrote:

<td val[/IMG]thats a really good point :)
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!

--- On Thu, 5/30/13, Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:
Subject: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] A Call to All Writers- Stories About Lord Satan.
Date: Thursday, May 30, 2013, 10:06 PM

At the first results on google.com page if you type Satan it shows up www.joyofsatan.com ... So actually, I wouldn't be so worried. ;)The people who'll actually be interested in that kind of thing, will do deep research and will not stay at the first 2 results. In the end, the way I had found out about true Spiritual Satanism was by doing... a google search! :p
Us, Spiritual Satanists, showing the truth through art is a necessity (the world needs some beautiful art/stories) but I wouldn't be so worried about that trilogy of that author. :)

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!

[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]

sounds cool i was thinking about having it at the point of view of a human his like neo from the Matrix   ware he know something is wrong with  the world his living in. he then meets a demon named beelzebub and he and beelzebub go out and try to find shards of crystals that shoe the war in heaven  and the truth about father satan
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2013 11:15 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] A Call to All Writers- Stories About Lord Satan.   Going along the anime line of thinking. I had an idea I'd like to toss your way. Perhaps the focus of a manga series could be the war from the Gods' point of view. Have epic fights where they are gloriously victorious against the enemies. Maybe do a multi-volume series with a different God or Goddess telling the story in each successive volume. Just an idea I had. Hope it can be of use to you. I look forward to seeing your work. Hail Satan! Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!
On May 30, 2013 10:25 AM, "Nicholas Abben" <deathgodlolfml@... wrote:

This is great! What is your style of art that you like to draw? A friend of mine also does art and some short comics. When he is more famous and established he will write graphic novels about the Gods, and then turn them into movies. I haven't written in a long time, but perhaps I should start. 
Once Meyer's books are published, this will have a ripple affect and young-adult writers will jump on the bandwagon and write more stories. A lot of young-adult writers write the same way. Not very detailed, not in-depth character development, and the stories are not that long. Novels are not the same length as regular fiction for adults. (I read a lot of them in the past.)

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!

To clarify: I think Meyer's writing is horrible. I read her first two Twilight books and they weren't that great.  The thing is, she will be writing from a Judaeo-Christian point of view about Lord Satan and since majority of people don't know better, they will read it and accept it. Or look online (likely Wikipedia) and believe what they read. It's up to *US* to put out the positive truth about our Gods, to counteract this dilemma when it arises.Each of us has a voice, a talent, and together, if we use it, people who are sincerely searching for Lord Satan and Satanism will be guided to JoS.

[/TD]

Me too! I'd be willing to help write about Father Satan..

--Mikki~ ^-^Hail Satan!

On May 30, 2013, at 6:38 PM, "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:
  I'm a writer, I'm in.

Hail Satan!

I am an extraordinarily gifted writer of short stories and poetry, although a novel? If anybody can tell me how I could help, i would truly love to hear it

I am currently in the process of writing a book Father Satan and the Gods are in it and it takes place on another planet called Nanaeel. The name of the book is "The Kundalite Chronicles ". It contains new races and species. I just need some new ideas for characters. It is based on this war and its purpose is to have people research for themselves about Father Satan and become interested in knowing the truth. Hail Father Satan!!!

Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2013 1:56 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: A Call to All Writers- Stories About Lord Satan.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "bodhi.grim@..." <bodhi.grim@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Justine Pena <pinkteabunny@ wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!

To: "mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com" <mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com

To: mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com
About Lord Satan.

There is this ebook called "the Greys" http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HellsArmy ... sage/11228

Nice, I will check it out. Thanks Egon. 
To: magus.immortalis <magus.immortalis@...; [email protected]
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2013 11:27:21 AM

There is this ebook called "the Greys" http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HellsArmy ... sage/11228

It doesn't have to be a novel. Anything positive and informative about Lord Satan and the Powers of Hell is good. :)You can self-publish your work on www.lulu.com&nbsp;People *do* search there for books on Satanism, as I know I have before finding JoS!

Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2013 9:34:19 PM

I am an extraordinarily gifted writer of short stories and poetry, although a novel? If anybody can tell me how I could help, i would truly love to hear it

That's awesome, Lydia and Mikki!  I hope it goes well for you!Hail Satan!
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2013 9:26:03 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: A Call to All Writers- Stories About Lord Satan.

Me too! I'd be willing to help write about Father Satan..

--Mikki~ ^-^Hail Satan!

On May 30, 2013, at 6:38 PM, "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:
  I'm a writer, I'm in.

Hail Satan!

You bring up valid points. But a lot of people out there are pretty deluded about Lord Satan and Satanism. I just hope we can turn the tide and offer something different then what is out there already.

Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2013 6:06:28 PM
Subject: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] A Call to All Writers- Stories About Lord Satan.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!

[/TD]
[/TD]

That's great to hear! Good luck to you! Hail Satan!
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2013 8:09:56 PM

Hail Satan
Hail Odin!
Hail Enki!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

I'm a writer, I'm in.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "magus.immortalis" <magus.immortalis@ wrote:

interesting

Thanks, same to you :)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jalbaajephebo" <nwood111@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Hail Odin!
Hail Enki!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

I'm a writer, I'm in.

Hail Satan!

Your message could not have come in a better moment. I am on the verge of completing a book of poems, all tied up in a fantastical story paved with many motifs and themes which will include Satan, Demons, our stand and so forth. Thank you for the heads up. I will post it here when it is done.

It would be better if you published it. www.lulu.comMake sure you get it copyrighted, too. I am not sure how that works, I have to look into it myself. But I would take precautions to make sure your work is not stolen by others.
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2013 10:40:58 AM

Your message could not have come in a better moment. I am on the verge of completing a book of poems, all tied up in a fantastical story paved with many motifs and themes which will include Satan, Demons, our stand and so forth. Thank you for the heads up. I will post it here when it is done.

Practice makes perfect. :)But don't put off the story too long. As you work on your art, also work on your plotline, character development, etc. Never stop brewing ideas. :)
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2013 3:09:48 AM

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!

[/TD]

That's fantastic keep on.
Hail Enki

------Original message------
Date: Thursday, May 30, 2013 12:16:27 PM GMT-0700
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: A Call to All Writers- Stories About Lord Satan.

I am currently in the process of writing a book Father Satan and the Gods are in it and it takes place on another planet called Nanaeel. The name of the book is "The Kundalite Chronicles ". It contains new races and species. I just need some new ideas for characters. It is based on this war and its purpose is to have people research for themselves about Father Satan and become interested in knowing the truth.
Hail Father Satan!!!

Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2013 1:56 PM

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "bodhi.grim@..." <bodhi.grim@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Justine Pena <pinkteabunny@ wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!

To: "mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com" <mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com

To: mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com
About Lord Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back