Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A Call to All of Satan's Spiritual Warriors!

sorathschild

The link I am sending you is an anti-Peter Popoff video. He is a lying,filthy christian worm(faith healer/televangelist)pretending to have supernatural powers to heal. He is taking MILLIONS off the old, the sick, kids & teens, and the mentally ill with his lies. He was proven a hoax by James Randi(He was using a wireless ear device to pick up messages from his wife to appear psychic picked up by Randi's scanner. He went bankrupt in 1987.) Now, the dog is back to it's own vomit(and richer than ever) So we must fight to end this parasite!!! The video has good ways to hurt him where it hurts the most: His wallet. Also, if you can do psychic/spiritual attacks or curses, please do! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL9EtqCCR_Y#

Hail Father Satan!

Bah! I fucking really, really hate so-called faith healers! I've never
heard of this bastard, but he definitely deserves cursing. I'm not
very powerful yet, but I can sure throw my curses at him anyway!
Stupid liar! Thank you for this video. Hail Father Satan!

On 2/6/10, sorathschild <sorathschild@... wrote:
The link I am sending you is an anti-Peter Popoff video. He is a
lying,filthy christian worm(faith healer/televangelist)pretending to have
supernatural powers to heal. He is taking MILLIONS off the old, the sick,
kids & teens, and the mentally ill with his lies. He was proven a hoax by
James Randi(He was using a wireless ear device to pick up messages from his
wife to appear psychic picked up by Randi's scanner. He went bankrupt in
1987.) Now, the dog is back to it's own vomit(and richer than ever) So we
must fight to end this parasite!!! The video has good ways to hurt him where
it hurts the most: His wallet. Also, if you can do psychic/spiritual attacks
or curses, please do! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL9EtqCCR_Y#

Hail Father Satan!

I know that fuckin idiots face when I see it fuckin A man the first time I saw his face I thought I had just stared at pure plain and simple evil!!! I knew it that lying cheating piece of scum was a worthless scammer fuck this asshole yes I will begin cursing this bastard all day when I have the energy I'm having a surgery so I gotta conserve it's just smart hail Satan for those who hate scumLike this how bout we have some fun hail Satan and hail haures!!!
On Feb 9, 2010, at 10:20 AM, Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:
  Bah! I fucking really, really hate so-called faith healers! I've never
heard of this bastard, but he definitely deserves cursing. I'm not
very powerful yet, but I can sure throw my curses at him anyway!
Stupid liar! Thank you for this video. Hail Father Satan!

On 2/6/10, sorathschild <sorathschild@[url=http://yahoo.com]yahoo.com[/url] wrote:
The link I am sending you is an anti-Peter Popoff video. He is a
lying,filthy christian worm(faith healer/televangelis t)pretending to have
supernatural powers to heal. He is taking MILLIONS off the old, the sick,
kids & teens, and the mentally ill with his lies. He was proven a hoax by
James Randi(He was using a wireless ear device to pick up messages from his
wife to appear psychic picked up by Randi's scanner. He went bankrupt in
1987.) Now, the dog is back to it's own vomit(and richer than ever) So we
must fight to end this parasite!!! The video has good ways to hurt him where
it hurts the most: His wallet. Also, if you can do psychic/spiritual attacks
or curses, please do! http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=FL9EtqCCR_ Y#

Hail Father Satan!

what I heard (I dont know if its true) this man travels around the world with his private plane (747!!!!). I dont know if its possible to huhurt his wallet that way.. (but it is surely fun). One thing is for sure even some christians are against him and normal people see that he is a cheat. He was in my country one time and a friend of mine (who struglles with money) sent him the money (i think) becasue he promised healing powers, deep inside that person he must now know he is cheated.
What I think is that we should leave him (for now) so he kills his own religion (people start seeing the truth), or we can also do some rituals against so that he can make a lot of mistakes!!! hurting his wallet will not really help the people who believe in him to hate him!!!

Hail Satan!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sorathschild" <sorathschild@... wrote:

The link I am sending you is an anti-Peter Popoff video. He is a lying,filthy christian worm(faith healer/televangelist)pretending to have supernatural powers to heal. He is taking MILLIONS off the old, the sick, kids & teens, and the mentally ill with his lies. He was proven a hoax by James Randi(He was using a wireless ear device to pick up messages from his wife to appear psychic picked up by Randi's scanner. He went bankrupt in 1987.) Now, the dog is back to it's own vomit(and richer than ever) So we must fight to end this parasite!!! The video has good ways to hurt him where it hurts the most: His wallet. Also, if you can do psychic/spiritual attacks or curses, please do! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL9EtqCCR_Y#

Hail Father Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back