Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

a brother need help.

[/IMG]</var>
  Hail our Creator God Satan.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 5:22 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] a brother need help.

please brothers and sister i need financial help.please some body help

so do I Dolphine, have you done the dedication and cleansings.. if so,
study the demons on the JOS page and find one that would fit your need
and that feels right for you.
Imagine green energy around you after your cleansings and daily meditations. Do not worry after you put out the request/s. You will be
okay believe me, as long as you are sincere, Satan wants the
best for his family. When I am at my worst is when my energy is low
and the enemy's thoughtforms have a weak spot to make their attack.
Hail Lilith
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dolphine Scott" <dolphinescott@... wrote:

please brothers and sister i need financial help.please some body help

please help me with a link to the money spell since i have not bein able to it.
thanks a lot
hail lovely father satan.

I can't find the link either right now,but here it is from memory.Just get into a light trance,visualize you aura as greenish/gold,then program your aura with the words something like"I am receiving large amounts,of free and easy money,in a positive way,to be used any way I choose".I have done it this way myself,and have had great success.Good Luck!
 Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 5:52 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] a brother need help.

thanks a lot

thanks bro.am gona try that.hail satan
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 4:15 PM

I can't find the link either right now,but here it is from memory.Just get into a light trance,visualize you aura as greenish/gold,then program your aura with the words something like"I am receiving large amounts,of free and easy money,in a positive way,to be used any way I choose".I have done it this way myself,and have had great success.Good Luck!
 Hail Satan
Brian 

thanks a lot

bro.i cant also understand what the time of the jupiter is.what time really is the time of the jupiter?
and most it only be done on friday?
hail father satan.

<td val[/IMG]am ready to give my soul and my life to sever the satanic and get me more moneys and peoples in my place here will show me respect and come on my needs so please i beg u am very poor and even am ready to u so try to know my feelings and help me out
my mobile number is oh yes i really want to be rich ?
00233243678530 by Eric

--- On Thu, 2/16/12, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
Date: Thursday, February 16, 2012, 7:15 AM

Hail Satan
Brian 

thanks a lot
[/TD]

here is a link to chronosXP, it is a planetary clock and tells you what the plaetary day and hour is for your timezone, it helps a lot and it does not need to be done on a certain day, different days have different energy so some spells are more powerfull on certain days. good luck!
hail Satan
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dolphine Scott <dolphinescott@... wrote:

bro.i cant also understand what the time of the jupiter is.what time really is the time of the jupiter?
and most it only be done on friday?
hail father satan.

I wouldn't dare post my number on a public site like this.. makes me think of the song 8675309, ya never know who's gonna call you, or who posted the number, lol. My email is bait enough.. Hope Loki (not sure of his enochian name) helps you with that one, but you can also see an amount in your head, and create an astral bank account. Every day see golden light entering into that account. Thank your GD's, do your daily exercises, and forget about it, going about your business.. believe me I am going into a homeless shelter in 3-4 weeks unless I get my $$ act together instantly, because someone leaked out too much info to the wrong person and so he deduced I am a filthy Satan loving 'piece of ****, and he is capable of anything, so to keep the peace and no one will have a sudden heart sttack (not me), I will be leaving my safe but terribly xianistic influenced placed, to be in a filthy shelter.. All I can think of is that Satan is in control and do my best day by day, you've put your request out there, Eric, now it's time you get about the business of becoming a warrior for Satan,
I am assuming you have done the basic rituals..
Regaining Satan's reign is the main cause right now,
let's focus on that..
the money/success will come in due time
Hail Lady Isis I adore you !!
Hail Lilith I adore you !!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Eric Yankson <ericyankson72@... wrote:

am ready to give my soul and my life to sever the satanic and get me
more moneys and peoples in my place here will show me respect and come
on my needs so please i beg u am very poor and even am ready to u so try
to know my feelings and help me out

00233243678530 by Eric

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Satan
Brian 
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

thanks a lot

Hate to hear that sister,but you are going to be fine.No matter how tough our life becomes,if you our in Satan's family,he always looks out for us.And our GD's are always protecting us,and are always there to guide us to the truth for us.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 9:15 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: a brother need help.

I wouldn't dare post my number on a public site like this.. makes me think of the song 8675309, ya never know who's gonna call you, or who posted the number, lol. My email is bait enough.. Hope Loki (not sure of his enochian name) helps you with that one, but you can also see an amount in your head, and create an astral bank account. Every day see golden light entering into that account. Thank your GD's, do your daily exercises, and forget about it, going about your business.. believe me I am going into a homeless shelter in 3-4 weeks unless I get my $$ act together instantly, because someone leaked out too much info to the wrong person and so he deduced I am a filthy Satan loving 'piece of ****, and he is capable of anything, so to keep the peace and no one will have a sudden heart sttack (not me), I will be leaving my safe but terribly xianistic influenced placed, to be in a filthy shelter.. All I can think of is that Satan is in control and do my best day by day, you've put your request out there, Eric, now it's time you get about the business of becoming a warrior for Satan,
let's focus on that..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Eric Yankson <ericyankson72@... wrote:

00233243678530 by Eric

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Satan
Brian 

thanks a lot

You need to read the site  joyofsatan.com  more,and reevaluate your reason for coming to Satan my friend.Sounds to me like you don't quite understand what its all about yet.Just my opinion,but your choice of course. 
 Hail Satan
Brian 
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 12:34 PM

<td style="font:[/IMG]am ready to give my soul and my life to sever the satanic and get me more moneys and peoples in my place here will show me respect and come on my needs so please i beg u am very poor and even am ready to u so try to know my feelings and help me out
00233243678530 by Eric

Hail Satan
Brian 

thanks a lot
[/TD]

thanks Brian glad you feel that I will be fine,
I know, Father Satan has a plan even in this.
I think of all my failures and
happenings out of my control that led to this
tragedy and then I realize,
hey Satan is got a job for me to do there, if that is where I end out, AND if not, Satan is seeing what I am made of. This happened BECAUSE I love Satan and someone awful figured it out.. If it happens, he Enki will bring an army along with this noobbody of no consequence in xian type eyes, anyways..
it will be a surprise attack of the fourth kind,
so yeah, I will be alright,
thank you kindly for that <3
~Miss Noob~
Hail Lilith who I adore
Hail Lady Isis who I adore

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hate to hear that sister,but you are going to be fine.No matter how tough our life becomes,if you our in Satan's family,he always looks out for us.And our GD's are always protecting us,and are always there to guide us to the truth for us.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 9:15 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: a brother need help.

I wouldn't dare post my number on a public site like this.. makes me think of the song 8675309, ya never know who's gonna call you, or who posted the number, lol. My email is bait enough.. Hope Loki (not sure of his enochian name) helps you with that one, but you can also see an amount in your head, and create an astral bank account. Every day see golden light entering into that account. Thank your GD's, do your daily exercises, and forget about it, going about your business.. believe me I am going into a homeless shelter in 3-4 weeks unless I get my $$ act together instantly, because someone leaked out too much info to the wrong person and so he deduced I am a filthy Satan loving 'piece of ****, and he is capable of anything, so to keep the peace and no one will have a sudden heart sttack (not me), I will be leaving my safe but terribly xianistic influenced placed, to be in a filthy shelter.. All I can think of is that Satan is in control and do my
best day by day, you've put your request out there, Eric, now it's time you get about the business of becoming a warrior for Satan,
let's focus on that..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Eric Yankson <ericyankson72@ wrote:

00233243678530 by Eric

--- On Thu, 2/16/12, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

thanks a lot

well i can promise you that dedicating your soul to Satan will greatness although i cannot promise you that you will be rich however.
i mean if you read the JOS website and read the making a commitment to satan section of the site you would clearly know that expecting him to bestow riches would not be right.
to better explain what i am saying i am going to post two things in this reply:eek:ne of which here is the link to the commitment/dedication ritual
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TANIC.html
the other is that i am going to state something that is written on that webpage that states why your theory of expecting riches is wrong.
Before the almighty and ineffable God Satan/Lucifer and in the presence of all Demons of Hell, who are the True and the Original gods, I, (state your full name) renounce any and all past allegiances. I renounce the false Judeo/Christian god Jehova, I renounce his vile and worthless son Jesus Christ, I renounce his foul, odious, and rotten holy spirit. I proclaim Satan Lucifer as my one and only God. I promise to recognize and honor him in all things, without reservation, desiring in return, his manifold assistance in the successful completion of my endeavors.

sorry the font won' t change back to the above but
anyway
did you read the part where it says the following:
"I promise to recognize and honor him in all things, without reservation, desiring in return, his manifold assistance in the successful completion of my endeavors."
especially the "desiring in return" part.

look i am only trying to make sure you see the big picture here of what i am saying.
overall it appears to me you are in need of much re-programming my friend.
MUCH MUCH REPROGRAMMING
just telling the truth
HAIL SATAN
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 1:39 PM

You need to read the site  joyofsatan.com  more,and reevaluate your reason for coming to Satan my friend.Sounds to me like you don't quite understand what its all about yet.Just my opinion,but your choice of course. 
 Hail Satan
Brian 
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 12:34 PM

<td style="font:[/IMG]am ready to give my soul and my life to sever the satanic and get me more moneys and peoples in my place here will show me respect and come on my needs so please i beg u am very poor and even am ready to u so try to know my feelings and help me out
00233243678530 by Eric

Hail Satan
Brian 

thanks a lot
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back