Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

a bit of info might sound odd-take or leave it at your will

enkihome

hello. ive had a bit of info that I feel I need to share it might sound odd but oh well.
many people know about the basic principals of this universe and one of them is magnets.every atom is hooked to the next via magnetic principals so with that it would be easy to destroy something using this principal.even the gods themselves follow this principle their bodies are at an atom level held together by magnetic forces.
I say this to go against the greys. another way to fight them. if u cant use fire or any other way then think of a pair of magnets and see it pulling them apart at base level. it takes a lot of power to do it but it would work and it is hard to fight back against and once demagnetized they would have a hard time putting themselves back together it would work on anything. maybe not something plastic but other than that it would work.
just trying to provide another way to fight every extra way has to help in this war.
Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back