Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A bit confident..

grell.thereaper

I've been reading from the joyofsatan.org site as well as topics here on this group. I feel a bit more confident about joining Father Enki's lovely family. I haven't dedicated yet because I want to be worthy of Father's time, and not waste it and feel useless about it. I've prayed to him. I've asked him for help with simple things and he surely has helped me. The first time I prayed to him, I cried because I was so lost in this world. I wanted, needed to be guided somehow because I felt like a baby bird lost without its mother. I don't know if he heard me but I hope he was actually there. Even thinking about it makes my heart flutter.
I don't have the current resources to purchase what is necessary for the dedication ritual, like the candles and maybe an essence to purify and relax me.
I've also noticed that I will be risking myself to the enemies. They can attack if I'm not strong enough, and that is my fear because..I am not strong enough.
What should I do?

Dedicate when you feel ready. Not if you feel worthy. Because you are already worthy. :) Lord Satan calls to those who were meant to come to Him. He knows His children and creation!However, Lord Satan and our Guardian Demon protect us when we dedicate, allowing us to advance.There will be attacks, but you will be able to handle them. Lord Satan and the Gods do not give us more then we can handle.Through consistent power meditation and yoga, you will become stronger, stronger then you've ever been. With daily studying, fear will no longer have a place in your life because you will have knowledge and understanding.
Hail Satan!
On Saturday, April 26, 2014 3:08:34 PM, "grell.thereaper@..." <grell.thereaper@... wrote:
  I've been reading from the joyofsatan.org site as well as topics here on this group. I feel a bit more confident about joining Father Enki's lovely family. I haven't dedicated yet because I want to be worthy of Father's time, and not waste it and feel useless about it. I've prayed to him. I've asked him for help with simple things and he surely has helped me. The first time I prayed to him, I cried because I was so lost in this world. I wanted, needed to be guided somehow because I felt like a baby bird lost without its mother. I don't know if he heard me but I hope he was actually there. Even thinking about it makes my heart flutter.
I don't have the current resources to purchase what is necessary for the dedication ritual, like the candles and maybe an essence to purify and relax me.
I've also noticed that I will be risking myself to the enemies. They can attack if I'm not strong enough, and that is my fear because..I am not strong enough.
What should I do?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back