Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A better introduction

Robert Fulford

All of the events and experiences in my life have led up to this moment in time. Lucifer has always been drawing me to him.

I certainly don't have time to recount my entire life history. I just wanted to write a little about what has happened in the past couple of months.

The first incident happened about two months ago. I was in bed alone and I heard a tapping coming from the area of the ceiling or the roof. It started on one end of the house and went to the other. Not loud. Like someone was gently rapping the roof with a hammmer. That occurred several times.

A couple weeks later, I thought that I might have MPD. There were several unfamiliar personalities that suddenly emerged and took over for varrying lengths of time.

But, all the while I was happy and content. I was not afraid of this. Physically I felt fantastic. I felt a lot of peace and bliss.

I started thinking it might be demonic possesion. I researched it on the internet and found nothing believable. Nothing but BS or hollywood garbage.

The reason that I started thinking it might be demons was because I started experiencing sexual sensations from a presence that wasn't there.

Also, I developed an odd fascination with birds. Taking pictures of them. Thinking they were watching me sometimes. Thinking that they might be servants of the crhstian god. Sometimes when I was watching the birds, I didn't blink for several minutes.

Then I was led to Satanism. Since then, all of the MPD episodes have stopped. My fascination with birds has stopped. Although, I still check them out from time to time. At times now, I seem to have an enhanced sense of smell and taste. I am smelling things much more intensly than I should. Furthermore, I've been a smoker for 25 years, so my senses should be dulled a little bit.

On the theistic Satanist websites, I have found a lot of useful information. I am brand new to all of this. I know nothing about any of this. I just started praying to Satan about three weeks ago.

I know I am on the right path.

Everything I have written here today is true.

I apologize for the length of this post. Looking forward to getting to know some of you better in the future.

HAIL SATAN!

Welcome, that's great that you felt drawn to Father Satan. I
believe all us true satanist feel a very close connection with
him.

Hail Satan!!! Hail Azazel!!! Hail the Gods of Duat!!!

HELLoooo... Fellow satanist. Im from singapore. I love to get to know more satanist from all over the globe. Those who are from singapore, love to meet u guys.

Hellfully yours,
Yezid.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back