Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A ? about open my frist chakra (base)

themorningstar666

Ll I just need to know if there any thing i need to know befor i open my frist chakra ive been sliping on my meditation ive have done anything in like 3days i dont live with my babymama cuz were 20 and she stay with her moms but i had my son and it reslly hard to keep up wit a 3 year old boy at thst and try to keep everthing calm to med but i would like to start on my chakra tonite. Also ive been studyin joyofSATAN web sit for about two or three months try to learn everthing i can be for i went in head on i learned many thing but i really feel like i been should started but any ways. Thanks for listening.... Hail SATAN

What are you asking about the base chakra? If you should open it first..? Start with the third eye, then crown, throat, etc. The ordee of then is on the joyofsatan website.

------------------------------
On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 6:24 PM PST themorningstar666@... wrote:

Ll I just need to know if there any thing i need to know befor i open my frist chakra ive been sliping on my meditation ive have done anything in like 3days i dont live with my babymama cuz were 20 and she stay with her moms but i had my son and it reslly hard to keep up wit a 3 year old boy at thst and try to keep everthing calm to med but i would like to start on my chakra tonite. Also ive been studyin joyofSATAN web sit for about two or three months try to learn everthing i can be for i went in head on i learned many thing but i really feel like i been should started but any ways. Thanks for listening.... Hail SATAN

I'm also in the process of opening my base chakra. The meditation is quite simple, I envision a globe of yellow bright warm light at the base of the spine (below genitals and above the anus). Also, yoga poses such as the mountain, the tree, the warrior I and the bridge especially help with opening the root chakra.It doesn't matter too much from which chakra you start.This link covers the topic as well: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... akras.html

Callod,great advice :)

But it does matter what order to open them. If you start from the Base and all the ther chakras are not open then pain can manifest or other problems. When the base is empowered the other chakras must be open because the energy from the base has to rise up the spine through open chakras.

People from the past has experienced pain because when they empowered the base while their other chakras was closed the energy couldnt properly go through.

On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 5:04 AM PST callod802@... wrote:

I'm also in the process of opening my base chakra. The meditation is quite simple, I envision a globe of yellow bright warm light at the base of the spine (below genitals and above the anus). Also, yoga poses such as the mountain, the tree, the warrior I and the bridge especially help with opening the root chakra. It doesn't matter too much from which chakra you start.
This link covers the topic as well: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... akras.html http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... akras.html

Oh, damn. Thanks for the heads up Shannon.
Can't say I've been experiencing anything except pleasurable sensations, though. It could be because of my previous meditations.

Are your other chakras opened yet? If theyre not then you need to open them first starting with the third eye.

But if they are then just know that the base chakra is located at the penerium(its the spot between the anus and nutsack for men) and heres how you do the vibration to open it: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R5IljeteL7k

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 6:24 PM PST themorningstar666@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back