Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

9th Silver chakra above head "Vyomanga

SirioSolitario

SatanicMonk666 said:
Greetings!

I have described the 8th chakra above head that called "Vyapini" on my last article.Today you will read the information about 9th Silver chakra above head called "Vyomanga".

Name "Vyomanga" means "Heavenly being" Sanskrit and it is located above 8th.It is closely related to element Akasha/Ether/Quintessence and also rules concepts associated with this element (Past lives,Akashic records etc.).Working on this chakra will enable you to work with Akasha and lets you to understand the logic of universe.

Akasha is inside of everything the air we breath,food we eat and everything you can imagine as it is necessary to cast magical workings.9th chakra will help you in that way through adapting your brain for Akasha/Ether/Quintessence.When we meditate on this chakra we will be able to amplify our work and get advanced on Akasha/Ether/Quintessence related concepts.

I thank you again brother

well done :)

Trying to meditate on this chakra I felt an extremely refined feeling, something deep and "beyond," compared to when I meditate on the higher chakras such as the 6th and 7th.

It gave me a higher affinity with the akasha.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back