Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#99 Hecate’s Wheel

AskSatanOperator

I've always worked with the great lady Hecate but was wondering about Hecate’s Wheel is it a sigil of her or just a spiritual symbol an can I use it for ss workings

I've always worked with the great lady Hecate but was wondering about Hecate’s Wheel is it a sigil of her or just a spiritual symbol an can I use it for ss workings
It's an ancient magical symbol, sacred to Lady Hecate. It represents Hecate's wheel, it was a spinning top which was passed by a cord. Apparently, the symbol was carved over the spinning top. The cord was used to make the symbol spin inward or outward during ritual practices or spells. Spinning it inward was done to invite spirits, Demons or the Goddess, or for workings that included attraction (romantic attraction, money attraction etc.) Spinning it outwards was done for the opposite purposes, cast out evil spirits, close a ritual, ward off negative presence either human or spiritual. The sounds that the wheel made spinning could occasionally provide divine messages and would be taken as oracles. Greek neoplatonic practitioners largely used Hecate's wheel. And thessalian witches as well.

This is a video of a Graeco-Egyptian polytheist using the hecate's wheel in the end:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back