Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

911 Was Also a Spiritual Attack [TOWER of Babel]

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Founder Of The Joy Of Satan
Staff member

I am now working on the reverse torah rituals and I came across this. Below is a direct quote from the torah:

(Genesis 11:9) Therefore the name of it was called Bavel, because the LORD confused the language of all the earth, there. From there, the LORD scattered them abroad on the surface of all the earth.”

NOTE: 11:9
Now, in the USA here, our civilian dates are month/day, but worldwide and with the military, it is day/month. So with most countries outside the US, it would be 11/9, not 9/11. This was also a spiritual attack, to divide, confuse, destroy communications.

More in the scriptures preceding this:

(GEN 11:6) The LORD said, "Behold, they are one people, and they have all one language; and this is what they begin to do. Now nothing will be withheld from them, which they intend to do.

(GEN 11:7) Come, let's go down, and there confuse their language, that they may not understand one another's speech."

The Tower of Babel has to do with raising the Serpent [building a tower is an analogy]. With the Serpentine Power, telepathic communication and all knowledge are possible and with telepathic communication, there are no language barriers, as the communication is filtered down through the pineal gland from the communicator into whatever language the receiver mainly speaks and understands. This is why some telepathic communications can be ‘off’ sometimes. Specific words don’t always get filtered perfectly for one, due to an under-activated pineal gland, and for another, there are sometimes major differences in languages. In some languages there is no equivalent expression or word to convey what is meant in another language.

Every time throughout recorded history when humanity has advanced to a certain level of knowledge, that knowledge has been systematically destroyed. This is most notable with the fall of the Roman Empire, where Europe regressed into the Dark Ages for 1,000 years. After the Jews were expelled from Western Europe , then the Renaissance emerged, bringing enlightenment. The Jews who migrated to the east and also to Sicily [especially after being expelled from Spain], wreaked havoc on the Gentiles of the east [eventual communism in Russia and of course, the same Jewish ritual murders, where the Gentile populace responded understandably with pogroms]  along with establishing organized crime in Sicily.

For more information regarding the 9-11 for new people, here are some very informative links that explain in detail:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41FRnNDZkuI

http://www.angelfire.com/dawn666blacksu ... hcraft.htm

I will be posting a full year’s worth of reverse torah rituals soon. It is very important that everyone participate in these, as these will completely destroy the enemy. They are from Satan.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.com

Holy shit. I didn't realize we had the enemy that far down. Our side has gained so much power. We have to more than ever slam them with every thing we have. I feel ashamed that I was never able to produce real consistency. 

ooooh! A whole year's worth of reverse torah rituals? I can't wait!This is going to be amazing!
HAIL SATAN!GLORY TO THE GODS OF HELL!

On Sunday, August 30, 2015 6:20 PM, "maxine.dietrich666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I am now working on the reverse torah rituals and I came across this. Below is a direct quote from the torah:   (Genesis 11:9) Therefore the name of it was called Bavel, because the LORD confused the language of all the earth, there. From there, the LORD scattered them abroad on the surface of all the earth.”   NOTE: 11:9 Now, in the USA here, our civilian dates are month/day, but worldwide and with the military, it is day/month. So with most countries outside the US, it would be 11/9, not 9/11. This was also a spiritual attack, to divide, confuse, destroy communications.   More in the scriptures preceding this:   (GEN 11:6) The LORD said, "Behold, they are one people, and they have all one language; and this is what they begin to do. Now nothing will be withheld from them, which they intend to do.   (GEN 11:7) Come, let's go down, and there confuse their language, that they may not understand one another's speech."   The Tower of Babel has to do with raising the Serpent [building a tower is an analogy]. With the Serpentine Power, telepathic communication and all knowledge are possible and with telepathic communication, there are no language barriers, as the communication is filtered down through the pineal gland from the communicator into whatever language the receiver mainly speaks and understands. This is why some telepathic communications can be ‘off’ sometimes. Specific words don’t always get filtered perfectly for one, due to an under-activated pineal gland, and for another, there are sometimes major differences in languages. In some languages there is no equivalent expression or word to convey what is meant in another language.   Every time throughout recorded history when humanity has advanced to a certain level of knowledge, that knowledge has been systematically destroyed. This is most notable with the fall of the Roman Empire, where Europe regressed into the Dark Ages for 1,000 years. After the Jews were expelled from Western Europe , then the Renaissance emerged, bringing enlightenment. The Jews who migrated to the east and also to Sicily [especially after being expelled from Spain], wreaked havoc on the Gentiles of the east [eventual communism in Russia and of course, the same Jewish ritual murders, where the Gentile populace responded understandably with pogroms]  along with establishing organized crime in Sicily.   For more information regarding the 9-11 for new people, here are some very informative links that explain in detail:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41FRnNDZkuI   http://www.angelfire.com/dawn666blacksu ... hcraft.htm   I will be posting a full year’s worth of reverse torah rituals soon. It is very important that everyone participate in these, as these will completely destroy the enemy. They are from Satan.       High Priestess Maxine Dietrich www.joyofsatan.com  
http://[/IMG

I'll be sure to make a copy of the year long stuff. Since we don't particularly know the outcome of the Joo's new year shit, a back-up copy seems to be a good idea.

Yes, Lets do this. Together we can win this war. Screw the Jews!

Hail Satan!
Hail Gods of the Du'At!

I hate my situation; I moved out from home a month ago to study in school, but I live in an apartment with a friend..and it doesn't even matter if I sit in my room and vibrate words of power...she can hear it and she have studied music for 4 years..so there will be questions if she hears me. The walls are not a little bit sound proof.

But either way, I will buy a music speaker and keep the music really loud hoping she doesn't hear me and totally grasp the chanse whenever I'm home alone. Still sucks though...

I am going to live like this for 4 years now...and I am a bit worried this will stagnate my Spiritual progress. But hey, this is where I should be creative!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!

can someone please help me 

On Sunday, August 30, 2015 9:20 PM, "maxine.dietrich666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I am now working on the reverse torah rituals and I came across this. Below is a direct quote from the torah:   (Genesis 11:9) Therefore the name of it was called Bavel, because the LORD confused the language of all the earth, there. From there, the LORD scattered them abroad on the surface of all the earth.”   NOTE: 11:9 Now, in the USA here, our civilian dates are month/day, but worldwide and with the military, it is day/month. So with most countries outside the US, it would be 11/9, not 9/11. This was also a spiritual attack, to divide, confuse, destroy communications.   More in the scriptures preceding this:   (GEN 11:6) The LORD said, "Behold, they are one people, and they have all one language; and this is what they begin to do. Now nothing will be withheld from them, which they intend to do.   (GEN 11:7) Come, let's go down, and there confuse their language, that they may not understand one another's speech."   The Tower of Babel has to do with raising the Serpent [building a tower is an analogy]. With the Serpentine Power, telepathic communication and all knowledge are possible and with telepathic communication, there are no language barriers, as the communication is filtered down through the pineal gland from the communicator into whatever language the receiver mainly speaks and understands. This is why some telepathic communications can be ‘off’ sometimes. Specific words don’t always get filtered perfectly for one, due to an under-activated pineal gland, and for another, there are sometimes major differences in languages. In some languages there is no equivalent expression or word to convey what is meant in another language.   Every time throughout recorded history when humanity has advanced to a certain level of knowledge, that knowledge has been systematically destroyed. This is most notable with the fall of the Roman Empire, where Europe regressed into the Dark Ages for 1,000 years. After the Jews were expelled from Western Europe , then the Renaissance emerged, bringing enlightenment. The Jews who migrated to the east and also to Sicily [especially after being expelled from Spain], wreaked havoc on the Gentiles of the east [eventual communism in Russia and of course, the same Jewish ritual murders, where the Gentile populace responded understandably with pogroms]  along with establishing organized crime in Sicily.   For more information regarding the 9-11 for new people, here are some very informative links that explain in detail:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41FRnNDZkuI   http://www.angelfire.com/dawn666blacksu ... hcraft.htm   I will be posting a full year’s worth of reverse torah rituals soon. It is very important that everyone participate in these, as these will completely destroy the enemy. They are from Satan.       High Priestess Maxine Dietrich www.joyofsatan.com  
http://[/IMG

Don't get cocky. This is not the end. From everything I have observed about the enemy I have learned that they work relentlessly on(along with other things) to cause cockiness, and arrogance. Now is not the time to presume victory. Just because we are this far is no cause to celebrate. When they are DEAD we can celebrate. Until then, maintain maximum focus, everyone, maintain maximum focus!

This is for the existence of the entire Universe, not just us, and our planet. Fight with full wrath, and fury of a Satanist. Show them what it means to fuck with a Satanist, and our Gods/Goddesses, and Satan. Put your hatred into action. Now more than ever words are meaningless, relentless action are needed.

@ discipleofthegods of course! But once we have these new rituals I will print them off and use them to give the jews a serious ass kicking on a daily basis just as I have been with the 3 rituals I already have.
I can't find any of the others though so I've just been reinforcing these 3 and chaining them together with the VAV VAV VAV chant between rituals.
So far it seems to be working and HP Maxine said just vibrating the reverse hebrew chants destroys the jews big time.
This is the time to be stomping the jews harder than ever!

HAIL SATAN!

On Monday, August 31, 2015 12:10 PM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Don't get cocky. This is not the end. From everything I have observed about the enemy I have learned that they work relentlessly on(along with other things) to cause cockiness, and arrogance. Now is not the time to presume victory. Just because we are this far is no cause to celebrate. When they are DEAD we can celebrate. Until then, maintain maximum focus, everyone, maintain maximum focus!

This is for the existence of the entire Universe, not just us, and our planet. Fight with full wrath, and fury of a Satanist. Show them what it means to fuck with a Satanist, and our Gods/Goddesses, and Satan. Put your hatred into action. Now more than ever words are meaningless, relentless action are needed.

You must celebrate every single victory and we must always keep on our minds that we have won and this is follow through. When you do an aura of protection do you not reinforce its factually in the present tense? You do as well you must do all things in the present for that is what makes it come out the hardest and fastest. :)

On Wednesday, September 2, 2015 2:34 PM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back