Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

90 DAY DESTRUCTION RITUAL LAST QUESTION

alex_guzman24

Okay he hey, Everyone i got one last question about the ritual. So far ive been very successful in getting the hours right and the ritual. But uh yesturday saturn was at 12:00 am and i was on the hour mars when i checked 9:04 pm. I had barely woken up so i wanted to do it on saturn, 2 hours later but it would already be the next day. So i just splashed water on my face to wake me up and i did it on mars. So incase this should happen again.... is it an absolute must that i do it before 12:00am since that would count as the next day? That is my question.

Sorry if this is becoming annoying its just that im kinda new and this is my first destruction working. Also nobody replied when i asked if anybody noticed a difference in your energy levels since they started. Because i sure as hell feel mine a tad bit stronger..

The day actually starts like around 6ish in the morning. Not 12. The Jews are the ones that change it. If you have been reading what our HPs have wrote about how those kikes use the number 6 alot. So this goes into our time keeping too. But anyways if you download the chronos xp program you'll see it shows the day starting like around 630 am. Anything before that is actually considered the day before. Hope this helped. and last night I did feel a different much stronger energy while doing the vibrations so you ain't alone on that.

i need important help from a fellow brotheren or sister that may hav the chronos planetary time downloaded already, for i do not possess my own computer to download the app. if one may be able to assist me it would be truthly apreciated. i need to know for certain the specific hours of mars and saturn,     to aid me in my destruction working, and my area state and region, is the pacific northwest Spokane Washingtion.  any hellp would be very needed and apreciated. 

--- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

The day actually starts like around 6ish in the morning. Not 12. The Jews are the ones that change it. If you have been reading what our HPs have wrote about how those kikes use the number 6 alot. So this goes into our time keeping too. But anyways if you download the chronos xp program you'll see it shows the day starting like around 630 am. Anything before that is actually considered the day before. Hope this helped. and last night I did feel a different much stronger energy while doing the vibrations so you ain't alone on that.

A new day starts at sunrise, not the jewish made '12am'. This is usually 5-6am every day. If you look at chronosXP, it will list the hours usually up to around 4am. So even if it is after 12am, you can still do the working and have it count as that day, as long as its before sunrise (which again, ChronosXP will tell you).
Also, you dont HAVE to do it in the hour of Saturn or Mars, these are the two ideal hours of the day, but if you don't get a chance during these hours, or miss them, then any hour is fine. As long you do it EACH DAY.
And yes I too have noticed my energy levels increased. Keep up the work!

-En Haradren Amlug.

Okay he hey, Everyone i got one last question about the ritual. So far ive been very successful in getting the hours right and the ritual. But uh yesturday saturn was at 12:00 am and i was on the hour mars when i checked 9:04 pm. I had barely woken up so i wanted to do it on saturn, 2 hours later but it would already be the next day. So i just splashed water on my face to wake me up and i did it on mars. So incase this should happen again.... is it an absolute must that i do it before 12:00am since that would count as the next day? That is my question.

Sorry if this is becoming annoying its just that im kinda new and this is my first destruction working. Also nobody replied when i asked if anybody noticed a difference in your energy levels since they started. Because i sure as hell feel mine a tad bit stronger..

Wow im really  glad i asked this since ive always found something fishy about the standard time we use. Thanks brother

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2013 4:10 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] RE: 90 DAY DESTRUCTION RITUAL LAST QUESTION

A new day starts at sunrise, not the jewish made '12am'. This is usually 5-6am every day. If you look at chronosXP, it will list the hours usually up to around 4am. So even if it is after 12am, you can still do the working and have it count as that day, as long as its before sunrise (which again, ChronosXP will tell you).
Also, you dont HAVE to do it in the hour of Saturn or Mars, these are the two ideal hours of the day, but if you don't get a chance during these hours, or miss them, then any hour is fine. As long you do it EACH DAY.
And yes I too have noticed my energy levels increased. Keep up the work!

-En Haradren Amlug.

Have you tried the chronos app for your phone? its on the android market for free. It geolocates you, i wish i knew the exact name for it but my phones dead. Just look for chronos on the android market. Good luck

Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2013 9:45 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] RE: RE: 90 DAY DESTRUCTION RITUAL LAST QUESTION

i need important help from a fellow brotheren or sister that may hav the chronos planetary time downloaded already, for i do not possess my own computer to download the app. if one may be able to assist me it would be truthly apreciated. i need to know for certain the specific hours of mars and saturn,     to aid me in my destruction working, and my area state and region, is the pacific northwest Spokane Washingtion.  any hellp would be very needed and apreciated. 

Dah doshda i found the link! Its called "Planetary hours" by luigi notaro.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ours&hl=en

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2013 6:58 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] RE: RE: 90 DAY DESTRUCTION RITUAL LAST QUESTION

Have you tried the chronos app for your phone? its on the android market for free. It geolocates you, i wish i knew the exact name for it but my phones dead. Just look for chronos on the android market. Good luck

Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2013 9:45 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] RE: RE: 90 DAY DESTRUCTION RITUAL LAST QUESTION

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back