Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

9.6 Earthquake predicted for California & Australia?

MrKorea123

so, there is this new-age psychic hippy named Mitchell Combes who apparently guessed the Japan earthquake right down to the hour. Well now he's saying both cali and australia are going to be hit by a 9.6 earthquake (wouldn't that make it the largest ever?) followed by a tsunami that hits 70 miles inland. So what do you guys make of this, is this guy a farce? is this something that HAARP is behind (the government machine that controls 'nature' in a sense) and the jews let Combes in on it?

Any clairvoyants make anything out of this?

because if this happens, I'm pretty sure i'll come close to death because I'm like 20 miles inland.

Well, in school we were taught that the plates out here in California could never create a quake of such a high magnitude.  So when folks start stating high numbers (9 -10+), it pretty much can be summed up as nonsense.  If we have one, I'd expect no more than an 8, if that.
Thoth
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2012 1:48 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] 9.6 Earthquake predicted for California & Australia?

so, there is this new-age psychic hippy named Mitchell Combes who apparently guessed the Japan earthquake right down to the hour. Well now he's saying both cali and australia are going to be hit by a 9.6 earthquake (wouldn't that make it the largest ever?) followed by a tsunami that hits 70 miles inland. So what do you guys make of this, is this guy a farce? is this something that HAARP is behind (the government machine that controls 'nature' in a sense) and the jews let Combes in on it?

because if this happens, I'm pretty sure i'll come close to death because I'm like 20 miles inland.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "MrKorea123" <nshayaun@... wrote:
so, there is this new-age psychic hippy named Mitchell Combes who
apparently guessed the Japan earthquake right down to the hour. Well now
he's saying both cali and australia are going to be hit by a 9.6
earthquake (wouldn't that make it the largest ever?) followed by a
tsunami that hits 70 miles inland. So what do you guys make of this, is
this guy a farce? is this something that HAARP is behind (the government
machine that controls 'nature' in a sense) and the jews let Combes in on
it?

because if this happens, I'm pretty sure i'll come close to death
because I'm like 20 miles inland.
I wish Israel would get hit with a magnitude 10 earthquake that does no
damage to nearby countries but totally flattens everything in Israel.
Hopefully, it happens right on Yom Kippur, so they will be taken totally
off guard.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "MrKorea123" <nshayaun@... wrote:

Is this the same person that also thinks Atlantis is in The Atlantic and will rise from the sea or some such non-sense? If so it's BS Atlantis is Very close to India.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back