Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#81 The Race-mixing Question

AskSatanOperator

I love my race and I would never procreate with another race. However, for as long as I can remember I have always felt a sexual attraction to asian women. Occasionally, I do have intercourse with these women (with a condom of course).

Why is this considered a bad thing? Why would Satan want me to deny this part of my sexual nature?

Because this is a malicious karma pattern in you, not natural. You think that it's natural because "it's a part of you", but it's not.

Sex between races in not good because of the different genes, karmic background, incompatibility of energies. It's like a Leon having sex with a cheetah.. Would you feel like that this is natural? Or that this ever happens? No.

This is a crime against humanity.

I love my race and I would never procreate with another race. However, for as long as I can remember I have always felt a sexual attraction to asian women. Occasionally, I do have intercourse with these women (with a condom of course).

Why is this considered a bad thing? Why would Satan want me to deny this part of my sexual nature?
Because it causes serious harm to your soul and destroys the soul of a newborn (if a child is born);

Because it is against nature and unnatural, including at the level of genetics (all kinds of deviations in the child);

Because this is the enemy's program to turn people into impersonal Borgs and prevent them from becoming a Gods;

Because this is the interruption of the pedigree and the destruction of the genetic fund (genes and genetic memory of the body), which are passed down from generation to generation;

Because this is the destruction of the DNA chain;

It is quite possible that the reptiles bred the greys by mixing different DNA within this species, i.e. they carried out the same program to which they carry out racial mixing against humanity.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back