Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

7 Sons of Satan/ Guardian Demon?

claudiacooper66

Okay, I just want to learn more about your guardian demon and about the 7 sons of Satan. It's just the site doesn't specifically talk about the 7 sons, they just say when one demon is one of the 7, like they don't have a seperate catagory for them. So I just kinda want to learn more about that. Also, I already know who my guardian demon is, I want to know if who your guardian demon is reflects how naturally powerful/inclined you are, as in how easily it is for you to connect with demons and magick, and reflect other things about you and who you are. See, that's part of the reason I want to learn more about the 7 sons, because my guardian demon is one of the 7 sons, he's Amon, I was wondering how common it is to have such a high ranking demon as a guardian, and just what that says about myself. Thanks!!!!!

Amon Ra/Marduk (the eldest), Thot, Set, Adapa, Ziusdra, Hades/Nergal and Osiris (the youngest).

---In [email protected], <claudiacooper66@... wrote:

Okay, I just want to learn more about your guardian demon and about the 7 sons of Satan. It's just the site doesn't specifically talk about the 7 sons, they just say when one demon is one of the 7, like they don't have a seperate catagory for them. So I just kinda want to learn more about that. Also, I already know who my guardian demon is, I want to know if who your guardian demon is reflects how naturally powerful/inclined you are, as in how easily it is for you to connect with demons and magick, and reflect other things about you and who you are. See, that's part of the reason I want to learn more about the 7 sons, because my guardian demon is one of the 7 sons, he's Amon, I was wondering how common it is to have such a high ranking demon as a guardian, and just what that says about myself. Thanks!!!!!

Hi Everybody, I want to know what can I do to know my demon guardian?

Le Mercredi 23 octobre 2013 9h12, "egon88@..." <egon88@... a écrit :
  Amon Ra/Marduk (the eldest), Thot, Set, Adapa, Ziusdra, Hades/Nergal and Osiris (the youngest).

---In [email protected], <claudiacooper66@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back