Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

6th chakra

sorzial

ok so...all in all:

1 chakra = base
2 chakra = sacral
3 chakra = plexus
4 chakra = heart
5 chakra = throat
6 chakra = ??????
7 chakra = crown

ok so, does the 6th chakra even have a name?

hail satan!

I've never called the 6th chakra in the center of the head anything but the 6th chakra. The 6th chakra represents the Third Eye and the pineal gland.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sorzial" <shadow.slade@... wrote:

ok so...all in all:

1 chakra = base
2 chakra = sacral
3 chakra = plexus
4 chakra = heart
5 chakra = throat
6 chakra = ??????
7 chakra = crown

hail satan!

Adnya, and it is the chakra of visual thalamus (if it is the proper name)

HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hammerofthegods_666" <hammerofthegods_666@... wrote:

I've never called the 6th chakra in the center of the head anything but the 6th chakra. The 6th chakra represents the Third Eye and the pineal gland.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sorzial" <shadow.slade@ wrote:

ok so...all in all:

1 chakra = base
2 chakra = sacral
3 chakra = plexus
4 chakra = heart
5 chakra = throat
6 chakra = ??????
7 chakra = crown

hail satan!

It's commonly called the brow chakra.

sorzial wrote:
ok so...all in all:

1 chakra = base
2 chakra = sacral
3 chakra = plexus
4 chakra = heart
5 chakra = throat
6 chakra = ??????
7 chakra = crown

hail satan!

Yeah, but there's a lot of misinformation about that because people literally think it's between the eyebrows. Nope. Center of forehead. I assume you guys already know that, but it should be reinforced.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dylan J. Tucker" <dylanjtucker@... wrote:

It's commonly called the brow chakra.

sorzial wrote:

ok so...all in all:

1 chakra = base
2 chakra = sacral
3 chakra = plexus
4 chakra = heart
5 chakra = throat
6 chakra = ??????
7 chakra = crown

hail satan!

should the 6th chakra be open in order for the isis chant to be effective or after you open the 3hird eye and crown chakra?

All of your other chakras need to be opened, this is highly recommended. Especially your third eye as this acts as a vent for the powerful energies of the chakra.
 Rege, Satanas!*Rege, Azazel!*Rege, Amdusias
PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Al Jiwah
I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort.
-Satan

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, March 16, 2011 11:40:32 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] 6th chakra

should the 6th chakra be open in order for the isis chant to be effective or after you open the 3hird eye and crown chakra?

The 3rd eye ('brow chakra') is an EXTENSION of the 6th chakra and yes it is in the centre of the forehead. The 6th chakra is in the middle of the head, directly behind the 3rd eye and it also has an extension at the back of the head, in line with it as with the 3rd eye. The Crown chakra acts the main vent. I don't remember where on JoS but I read about opening the actual 6th, it's not included in the awakening meditations as it is very powerful and a fully open crown is needed as an outlet

thanks mac! :)
-----Original Message-----
Date: Thursday, March 17, 2011 11:27:21 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] 6th chakra

All of your other chakras need to be opened, this is highly recommended.
Especially your third eye as this acts as a vent for the powerful energies of
the chakra.
Rege, Satanas!*Rege, Azazel!*Rege, Amdusias
PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Al Jiwah
I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide
those who follow my instructions. If anyone obey me and conform to my
commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort.

-Satan

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

Sent: Wed, March 16, 2011 11:40:32 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] 6th chakra

should the 6th chakra be open in order for the isis chant to be effective or
after you open the 3hird eye and crown chakra?

Sorry about this post I was clearly confused at the time. The 3rd eye IS the vent and the instructions ARE in the awakening meditations. I remembered wrong, and mixed up that the crown is the vent for Kundalini energy. My apologies!

Please disregard my last question I found the answer on the site. but now I need a little advice. Most of my minor chakras started developing through adolescence. As of right now my 3rd eye, crown, throat, hands, feet, and temple chakras are all fully opened. My temple chakras have been going nuts the last few days stimulating my pineal gland and I'm starting to feel my 6th chakra. I don't have too much control over how my temple chakras are acting, I'm feeling that "good ache" quite often throughout the day. I know its not advised to open the 6th before the rest of the main chakras but I'm feeling it might happen on its own. Anyone have any advice on what to do from here? As of right now I'm working on the rest of my main chakras.

Why is opening the 6th chakra not included in the 40 days power program for new people? I think its important because chakra spinning that has to be done almost every day involves the 6th chakra. And I think the 6th chakra is part of the main chakras. This will be very confusing for totally new people.

The 6th chakra is not included In the 2nd month of spiritual warfare training, is this opened by the third eye meditation? Or should i do it additionally

The spiritual warfare training program is a bit outdated, still good though.There is a meditation for opening the 6th chakra that should be done after opening the third eye.

See here:http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... akras.html
The JoS learned and received more knowledge as they came along, some of the older stuff is a bit out dated as I said above.

Do it as follows, it goes opening the third eye, opening the 6th chakra then the crown etc.

As for your other question, I have no idea but the JoS has power meditations that have been updated in the meditation section.

In my opinion, the spiritual warfare training program is to learn to develop and utilize your powers, following a power meditation program is a bit different. It’s focus is developing/empowering the soul.

As a Satanist it’s good to learn to do both obviously but be practical with your programs as in don’t set unrealistic goals.

What I mean is, put together a program that you know that you can follow everyday.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back