Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#69 How big are the chakra's?

The diagrams on the JOS are for your reference. However, to me, they are roughly the size of your fist, give or take (the main 7).

Size is a characteristic of objects in the material dimension. Chakras are not material, they are part of the astral body. Size isn't a thing in the astral in the same way it is here.
So even if we were to have an answer for that, the answer would be nonsensical if we tried to explain it in material terms.
As far as visualization, the Chakras should look relatively small to where they don't clash with each other, but large enough to where details are visible. About fist size.

Size is a characteristic of objects in the material dimension. Chakras are not material, they are part of the astral body. Size isn't a thing in the astral in the same way it is here.
So even if we were to have an answer for that, the answer would be nonsensical if we tried to explain it in material terms.
As far as visualization, the Chakras should look relatively small to where they don't clash with each other, but large enough to where details are visible. About fist size.
wud u visualise them smaller in the head region? cos they'd def clash otherwise

wud u visualise them smaller in the head region? cos they'd def clash otherwise
The side Chakras not along the Kundalini's path (Third Eye, temples, etc.) are probably smaller, yes. But the 6th chakra centered on the pineal gland and the crown chakra with the base on the crown of the head shouldn't clash even at fist size.
Or maybe I have small fists. lol

Approximately:
file

The side Chakras not along the Kundalini's path (Third Eye, temples, etc.) are probably smaller, yes. But the 6th chakra centered on the pineal gland and the crown chakra with the base on the crown of the head shouldn't clash even at fist size.
Or maybe I have small fists. lol

Point 3. here confused me as it describes visualising as the size of a coin and pea

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back