Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

666 Black Sun pdf - Updated and Revised

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Founder Of The Joy Of Satan
Staff member
    For those of you who are serious about destroying xianity and its Jewish root, be sure to download a copy of the 666 Black Sun pdf. Feel free to distribute this, copy & paste, translate it; anything and everything to get the message to as many people as possible. Download it and upload it to your website, or link to it. Distribute it anonymously, too. Get a copy on CD and distribute it to those who do not have internet; for those living in non-English speaking countries, translate it, etc. Just work to get this in as many hands as possible.     http://webzoom.freewebs.com/gblt/666%20Black%20Sun.pdf       High Priestess Maxine Dietrich http://www.joyofsatan.com            
https://ec.yimg.com/ec?url=http%3A%2F%2Fmy.inbox.com%2Fimg%2Fftrs%2Fsmileys.jpg&t=1571559947&sig=R4e69QTQn.B9iujaJuzzpQ--~E" width="438" alt="Smileys Preview" border="0" style="margin-bottom:10px;"/>[/url]
Get Free Smileys for Your IM & Email[/B] - Learn more at [url=http://www.crawler.com/smileys]www.crawler.com/smileys[/url]
Works with AIM®, MSN® Messenger, Yahoo!® Messenger, ICQ®, Google Talk™ and most webmails

It looks like it is spam thirty.
From: High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich666@...
To: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2013 8:57 AM
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] 666 Black Sun pdf - Updated and Revised
      For those of you who are ser[/IMG][/url] Get Free Smileys for Your IM & Email - Learn more at www.crawler.com/smileys Works with AIM®, MSN® Messenger, Yahoo!® Messenger, ICQ®, Google Talk™ and most webmails

It looks like you don't know what you're talking about.

------------------------------
On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 3:26 AM EEST Enkiss'on Descarte wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

For those of you who are serious about destroying
xianity and its Jewish root, be sure to download a copy of the 666 Black Sun pdf.
Feel free to distribute this, copy & paste, translate it; anything and everything
to get the message to as many people as possible. Download it and upload it to
your website, or link to it. Distribute it anonymously, too. Get a copy on CD
and distribute it to those who do not have internet; for those living in non-English
speaking countries, translate it, etc. Just work to get this in as many hands
as possible.

http://webzoom.freewebs.com/gblt/666%20Black%20Sun.pdf

http://www.joyofsatan.com

Get Free Smileys for Your IM & Email - Learn more at www.crawler.com/smileys Works with AIM®, MSN® Messenger, Yahoo!® Messenger, ICQ®, Google Talk™ and most webmails

Its simply easier for Maxine to send the same email to all the groups, and make one group post to all the groups with one email. Rather than going to each individual group and copy/pasting over and over. Assuming this is what you were referring to, the multiple emails.
-En Haradren Amlug.

---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

To: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]
      For those of you who are ser[/IMG][/url] Get Free Smileys for Your IM & Email - Learn more at www.crawler.com/smileys Works with AIM®, MSN® Messenger, Yahoo!® Messenger, ICQ®, Google Talk™ and most webmails

I'm one to believe he simply meant he is going to go spam the link on places like Youtube, Yahoo Answers, etc.

Hail Satan!
Hail Anubis!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2013 2:35:51 AM
Subject: RE: Re: [Advanced_Meditation] 666 Black Sun pdf - Updated and Revised

Its simply easier for Maxine to send the same email to all the groups, and make one group post to all the groups with one email. Rather than going to each individual group and copy/pasting over and over. Assuming this is what you were referring to, the multiple emails.
-En Haradren Amlug.

---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

Kael is right. I just meant I was going to spam the link.
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2013 3:34 PM
Subject: Re: Re: [Advanced_Meditation] 666 Black Sun pdf - Updated and Revised
  I'm one to believe he simply meant he is going to go spam the link on places like Youtube, Yahoo Answers, etc. Hail Satan! Hail Anubis!

Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2013 2:35:51 AM
Subject: RE: Re: [Advanced_Meditation] 666 Black Sun pdf - Updated and Revised
-En Haradren Amlug.
---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:It looks like it is spam thirty.

I believe I know exactly what I am talking about. It is an expression. I meant I am going to spam the link, since spamming websites and arguing with Christians on message boards and forums is fucking hilarious. I like to do rituals, the destruction working, and spread tracts, who you know what you are talking about?
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2013 2:07 AM
Subject: Re: [Advanced_Meditation] 666 Black Sun pdf - Updated and Revised

xianity and its Jewish root, be sure to download a copy of the 666 Black Sun pdf.
Feel free to distribute this, copy & paste, translate it; anything and everything
and distribute it to those who do not have internet; for those living in non-English
as possible.

Get Free Smileys for Your IM & Email - Learn more at www.crawler.com/smileys Works with AIM®, MSN® Messenger, Yahoo!® Messenger, ICQ®, Google Talk™ and most webmails

Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2013 4:26 PM
  I believe I know exactly what I am talking about. It is an expression. I meant I am going to spam the link, since spamming websites and arguing with Christians on message boards and forums is fucking hilarious. I like to do rituals, the destruction working, and spread tracts, do* you know what you are talking about?
  It looks like you don't know what you're talking about. ------------------------------
On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 3:26 AM EEST Enkiss'on Descarte wrote: It looks like it is spam thirty. ________________________________ From: High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich666@... To: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected] Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2013 8:57 AM Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] 666 Black Sun pdf - Updated and Revised       For those of you who are serious about destroying xianity and its Jewish root, be sure to download a copy of the 666 Black Sun pdf. Feel free to distribute this, copy & paste, translate it; anything and everything to get the message to as many people as possible. Download it and upload it to your website, or link to it. Distribute it anonymously, too. Get a copy on CD and distribute it to those who do not have internet; for those living in non-English speaking countries, translate it, etc. Just work to get this in as many hands as possible.     http://webzoom.freewebs.com/gblt/666%20Black%20Sun.pdf       High Priestess Maxine Dietrich http://www.joyofsatan.com             ________________________________ Get Free Smileys for Your IM & Email - Learn more at www.crawler.com/smileys Works with AIM®, MSN® Messenger, Yahoo!® Messenger, ICQ®, Google Talk™ and most webmails

You see I googled "spam thirty" and nothing related came up. You should've been more clear. When you said it looks like "spam thirty" it looked as if you were trying to discourage people from downloading the pdf document. I used the link. It was working so my natural reaction was to tell you that you don't know what you're talking about. I am not familiar with that expression and I could not find it on google. That's all I'm saying I don't wish to argue with you. You realy should've been more clear. My apologies. Hail Satan!

On Sun, Sep 29, 2013 12:26 AM EEST Enkiss'on Descarte wrote:

I believe I know exactly what I am talking about. It is an expression. I meant I am going to spam the link, since spamming websites and arguing with Christians on message boards and forums is fucking hilarious. I like to do rituals, the destruction working, and spread tracts, who you know what you are talking about?

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

as possible.

Don't worry My friend.

On Sun, Sep 29, 2013 1:16 AM PDT Yii Pipur wrote:

You see I googled "spam thirty" and nothing related came up. You should've been more clear. When you said it looks like "spam thirty" it looked as if you were trying to discourage people from downloading the pdf document. I used the link. It was working so my natural reaction was to tell you that you don't know what you're talking about. I am not familiar with that expression and I could not find it on google. That's all I'm saying I don't wish to argue with you. You realy should've been more clear. My apologies. Hail Satan!

as possible.

im working on the translation for the black sun 666 in Spanish , soon we ll have it Portuguese :)

---In [email protected], <enkisson_descarte_666@... wrote:

Don't worry My friend.

as possible.

...I understood it as 'a particular time'......not one-thirty.....or six-thirty...but 'spam-thirty....
...nonetheless, I suggest you show some humility.....we all have a lot to learn...
...if you think you learned it all already.....move on....
Hail Enki....Astaroth....Belial...Osiris...Eligos.....Amy...Andras....Asmodeus...Buer....Vepar.....
Sent: Tuesday, October 1, 2013 11:11:47 AM
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] RE: 666 Black Sun pdf - Updated and Revised

im working on the translation for the black sun 666 in Spanish , soon we ll have it Portuguese :)

Don't worry My friend.

as possible.

Move on. What do you imply

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 9:25 PM PDT Sam Z wrote:

...I understood it as 'a particular time'......not one-thirty.....or six-thirty...but 'spam-thirty....

...nonetheless, I suggest you show some humility.....we all have a lot to learn...

Hail Enki....Astaroth....Belial...Osiris...Eligos.....Amy...Andras....Asmodeus...Buer....Vepar.....

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <enkisson_descarte_666@... wrote:

Don't worry My friend.

as possible.

Sam how can you tell me have humility when I was told that I didn't know what I was talking about. Did you expect me to be HAPPY about that statement. Either way me and yi kippur got it cleared up.

On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 9:29 AM PDT Enkiss on Descarte wrote:

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <enkisson_descarte_666@... wrote:

Don't worry My friend.

as possible.

Spam thirty. sounds like something off the Hawaiian Mcdonald's menu. 
 Hail Satan!

Sent: Tuesday, October 1, 2013 10:29 AM
Subject: Re: [Advanced_Meditation] RE: 666 Black Sun pdf - Updated and Revised

Don't worry My friend.

as possible.

Oh geez.

On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 3:47 PM PDT Reliant Gorgoth wrote:

Spam thirty. sounds like something off the Hawaiian Mcdonald's menu. 

Hail Satan!

Sent: Tuesday, October 1, 2013 10:29 AM

Don't worry My friend.

as possible.

I agree that we all have a lot to learn. That should be obvious. Yet I don't see how my expression was translated into, " I know everything and this book is useless information, I know everything because I am awesome." When my expression in reality was just me stating that I would honor HP Maxine's request to spread it by stating that I would spread the updated version of the book. I will admit I should have been more clear, so for that I apologize, but this whole humble than thou art  bullshit is unnecessary.
"Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all [of you] be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble." - Peter 5:5 From: Sam Z <ihavethepowers@...
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2013 11:25 PM

---In [email protected], <enkisson_descarte_666@... wrote:Don't worry My friend. ------------------------------

as possible.

http://www.joyofsatan.com/

E-O-D et al,
                    I have nothing to prove. But 'from the outside looking in' , I see, time and again, this 'one-upmanship' taking place, sometimes for even a dozen stringed responses or retorts.

I find such displays of self-indulgence counterproductive to the individual and to us, collectively.
                                                                                                                                                                 That's all.

Hail Enki Astaroth Belial Osiris Eligos Amy Andras Asmodeus Buer Vepar   

Sent: Wednesday, October 2, 2013 2:52:48 AM

Sam how can you tell me have humility when I was told that I didn't know what I was talking about. Did you expect me to be HAPPY about that statement. Either way me and yi kippur got it cleared up.

On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 9:29 AM PDT Enkiss on Descarte wrote:

Don't worry My friend.

as possible.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back