Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Meditations #66 Various Meditation in the Routine

This question is related to meditation.

AskSatanOperator

are you doing hatha yoga? If yes.

When lying in shavasana for 10 or 15 minutes this is the time when you can do directing energy, as energy is risen and you can feel it you can do this meditation.

And on normal meditation session you can do Energy Meditation. Does it sound good for you? Because this is the way you can do both of them at one day :)

As we all know, there are lots of meditations in the beginner section, which I reside in, one cannot do all of them.For certain meditations, such as directing energy ( https://joyofsatan.org/Directing_Energy.html ) , would it be alright to practice a week, and then do let's say the energy meditation next week ( https://joyofsatan.org/Energy_Meditation.html ) and switch back and forth?
It is best to take one and do it for longer period of time until you will feel not getting further with it, have got boring and etc., you can change then, do do both on one day I mentioned above.

Because this is accumulative progress which is gradual and slow, with meditations… so it should be done for as long as possible for you.

I personally if I take new meditation I do it everyday, and do it trough times of hard or even when I want to change, because this is how I overcome myself and reap accumulative long term benefits of meditation, also doing for longer period of time, changes upon soul is imprinted permanently,

Now recently I have prolonged my keeping on same meditations for 1 or 2 years daily.

Some years ago, it was I take one meditation and goal was to do it for 40 days daily.

Now I take some breathing exercises, and three advanced meditations and void meditation at the end, in one meditation session and do it for more than 1 year daily or so.

So I would say the thing is to take meditations and try, it for longer time,
See which of them are best for you and makes you most powerful,

Add more gradually, and keep it, it will stack your energy field and definetly makes you advance.

This key is to keep going, overcome and make breaktroughs, even in the same meditation after many years of advancement, same meditations are not felt the same anymore, and process is very different, because you have advanced yourself and you are different.

But in the beggining is good to change more frequently to see what is best for you.

Try also change sequence of exercises of meditations, sometimes it makes big difference, but always keep void at the end to balance yourself in new level of energy.

The directing energy meditation acts as void meditation, so it is alright to do it right after hatha yoga when lying down and voiding.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back