Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#65 My mother got left side paralysis from kundalini medotation is there a cure please help as i am helpless

I think it is difficult to answer you properly with this little amount of detail, like how the paralysis came to be, how extensive it is (face? Whole body?), the temporal relationship with that kundalini meditation, what exactly did this kundalini meditation involve, how spiritually advanced is her, how her health is etc.
You will probably be able to get a more thoughtful answer if you describe the situation more clearly in the Health Forum.

Anyway, I would first rule out any other medical condition (with the help of actual medical professionals) that could have affected your mother before assuming it is related to meditation, since it is not uncommon for people to suffer various kind of neurological conditions and more that can unfortunately end up in paralysis. Some of those conditions can be treated and the situation can go back to normal. But it is imperative that this is taken care of by professionals, in healthcare facilities.

If there is no luck in finding and removing the actual cause, or if you want to aid treatment, you could try to do a health working. It can be done in various ways, depending on your advancement level
This is the page of the joy of Satan related to healing workings

If you are familiar with vibrating runes you can do a working with them. You can, for example, use Wunjo. Remember that the moon must not be void of course when you start the working. As far as the best day to start, the moon ideally should be waxing and in Virgo, but any working can be started any day, if necessary, the only factor to absolutely avoid is the void of course moon.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back