Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#583 freeing mars from saturn square

AskSatanOperator

Hello
I am going to free my mars from saturn square.
But i want to ask you is any better option than freeing from negativity of saturn? I mean can i turn it from negative to posotive. Is thwre any power rune or word that will transform it from negative to positive. ???
I have the same question for moon opposite/trine neptun or pluto.

This is a link on a very informative post regarding obliterating and fixing the problem caused by Saturn placements. You might want reading it, if you haven't yet

If you're facing a hard Saturn transit right now instead, usually performing a Sun square is considered the best option.

In the end, a word of caution. You are mentioning Saturn square in your question. You are not entirely clear so I might be mistaken, but if you are thinking about doing a Saturn square, I would advise you against doing it. Unless you are very advanced and able to manage its energies, and unless you have removed all the negative karma associated to Saturn, it can bring problems in your life.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back