Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#578 How do you know that the demons depicted in the bible are in fact the Gods of Hyperborea?

AskSatanOperator

Hello, I have a friend who's been interested in your group and he told me to ask you any questions I might have; and I was just curious, how do you know for certain that the demons of the bible are the Gods of Hyperborea? I've seen several Pro-White scholars who have said that satan and jehovah are one and the same and am just trying to see the arguments for the other side. Thank you for your time and I hope you have a good day.

Hello, I have a friend who's been interested in your group and he told me to ask you any questions I might have; and I was just curious, how do you know for certain that the demons of the bible are the Gods of Hyperborea? I've seen several Pro-White scholars who have said that satan and jehovah are one and the same and am just trying to see the arguments for the other side. Thank you for your time and I hope you have a good day.

This excerpt quote from the Catholic Encyclopedia is very revealing:

"In the same way the Greeks and Romans may have worshipped their divinities, fondly believing them to be good. But the Christian Scriptures declare that all the gods of the Gentiles are demons"
Catholic Encyclopedia: Devil Worship

the demons of the bible are the Gods

Read this:

The references to the original Gods are really CLEAR, take for example the story of how the Goddess Astarte was demonized and slandered to the point of being called "Astoreth" or something similar:

"Of the various spellings of the name, Astarte, is found the Tel Amara letters. The Hebrew Astoreth arose when the rabbinical school of the Massoretes in the sixth century decided to adopt a conventional system to compensate for the lack of vowels in written Hebrew, and at the same time to insert in the names of foreign divinities the vowels from the word 'boshet', meaning abomination."
-Excerpt from "Who's Who Non-Classical Mythology by Egerton Sykes, 1993

Read also this:

who have said that satan and jehovah are one and the same

YHWH is not a real character. It is enough to study things like archaeology, historical fakes, etc. to know this. Here is an entire site that debunks Yahweh and explains that biblical characters do not exist:

Your question is incorrectly posed: Demons are NOT biblical characters, they are Deities that do NOT belong to Jewish culture, they are the Gods of the non-Jews. White, black, Asian peoples... the Jews have used the Bible and their other writings to slander these original Gods in the eyes of human peoples. But the Gods (i.e. Demons) have nothing to do with the Bible, with the Jews and with the myths of Christ. The Jews have always tried to attack the Demons:

For this and many other reasons, SATAN IS NOT YAHWEH! Yahweh is a Jewish lie, Satan is the original God of humanity:

Satan and Demons are not part of the Bible. The Bible is false and has no bearing on anything that exists, read this:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back