Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#566 Should we meditate on watchtowers of chakras daily?

AskSatanOperator

Does it really make big difference when you work with watchtowers of chakras, how important are they, like they boost your power?
İ don't use mantras İ just focus on each watchtower and İ can feel them.

Does it really make big difference when you work with watchtowers of chakras, how important are they, like they boost your power?
İ don't use mantras İ just focus on each watchtower and İ can feel them.
Regarding doing it "daily":
"Each of these meditations is very powerful and only one chakra should be done at a time with a 48-hour waiting period before proceeding to the next"

Note: In my opinion, you should focus on what you feel at this point. For example, feeling if the energy is too much. Meditations as they are given and with the frequency indicated should be accessible to everyone. But also in the future listen to what you feel.

how important are they, like they boost your power?
Regarding their importance:
"Once all three granthis are fully opened, one will reach a new spiritual level of knowledge and understanding. The Serpent of Satan is free to ascend"

Note: In my opinion it is worth getting rid of this type of possible closures and blockages. Always following the prescribed frequency. Depending on where you feel there is a blockage or generally even just to open them, it is worth it, at least in my opinion.

İ don't use mantras
Regarding the most effective method:
"To fully empower these three chakras one must vibrate all four of them plus the fifth in the middle"

Note: In my opinion, I strongly doubt that simply feeling them is very effective. Even for the chakras. I would prefer to vibrate even just 8 times a mantra in a chakra or at least do 8 energetic breaths, rather than limit myself to just feeling them. This is an example.

The quotes I put in my reply are taken from the Watchtowers opening page itself:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back