Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Astrology #555 Jupiter-Venus aspects

This question pertains to astrology

AskSatanOperator

I was looking at my planetary returns, on a particular lunar return I have the transiting Venus squaring my natal Jupiter (in 12th house) and also the transiting Jupiter squaring the natal Venus (11th house). Both squares are very tight.
What kind of event may occur?

I was looking at my planetary returns, on a particular lunar return I have the transiting Venus squaring my natal Jupiter (in 12th house) and also the transiting Jupiter squaring the natal Venus (11th house). Both squares are very tight.
What kind of event may occur?
Venus transit is basically not a transit at all it is not important, it just indicates some daily astro influences, so the overall mood for a day or two.

The Jupiter transit is positive for love, luxury, self-care or money (Venus) but is usually of the shortest major transits I honestly usually never feel any different during Jupiter transits unless there are other transits supporting this or multiple significant positive Jupiter transits and no Saturn ones.

Venus transit is basically not a transit at all it is not important, it just indicates some daily astro influences, so the overall mood for a day or two.

The Jupiter transit is positive for love, luxury, self-care or money (Venus) but is usually of the shortest major transits I honestly usually never feel any different during Jupiter transits unless there are other transits supporting this or multiple significant positive Jupiter transits and no Saturn ones.
Excuse me I read this again, you were talking about your Lunar return.

These are not transits but are placements in your Lunar return chart.

Which I have no experience with.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back