Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Family #55 Emotions and spirituality

This question is related to the user's family.

AskSatanOperator

Hi, I want to share an experience, yesterday I was going abut my live as normal but a feeling of deep anguish struck me I felt so sad wanting to cry but I didn't understand why, latter in the evening it dawned on me I had forgotten, it was the birthday of my wife's father who had passed away a few months ago and my wife is still in mourning, is this a connection of auras or something of the sort? And if so can I do something to help her

You were picking up on her sadness. We are linked to our loved ones at our chakras, and those who are empathic can feel other people's emotions stronger. I felt unexplainably sad one day, then later found out a close relative's dog died.

You can help your wife by talking with her, and cleaning her aura and chakras. But grief and mourning take time to heal. If you feel her grief again you can block it out if you need to. Just will it to stop affecting you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back