Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#543 Approach?

AskSatanOperator

Have I been approaching meditation all wrong?

I seem to believe that I need large numbers to work with. But can smaller numbers work?

I'm currently following a proper schedule and I always notice people say use smaller numbers even a handful over a period of time is appropriate.

Why do some people need or use things like 54, 88, 108, 216? I get that it is work on the soul and things such as cleaning/protection or empowerment. More = more energy = more power but if doing something for a long time with lesser better?

From time to time I hear voices speak to me I was laying in bed thinking of Halloween 2024 (Freeing the Soul date) and I was thinking 108 for 90 days but the voice says you can try 40, I said 36 to make it more solar and burn off trauma from my soul and the voice is yeah go ahead.

108 is certainly much more powerful than 36. But if I do 36 for 90 or more if it works out and I keep getting results I'll do it longer.

But can you get away with smaller numbers?

Have I been approaching meditation all wrong?

I seem to believe that I need large numbers to work with. But can smaller numbers work?

I'm currently following a proper schedule and I always notice people say use smaller numbers even a handful over a period of time is appropriate.

Why do some people need or use things like 54, 88, 108, 216? I get that it is work on the soul and things such as cleaning/protection or empowerment. More = more energy = more power but if doing something for a long time with lesser better?

From time to time I hear voices speak to me I was laying in bed thinking of Halloween 2024 (Freeing the Soul date) and I was thinking 108 for 90 days but the voice says you can try 40, I said 36 to make it more solar and burn off trauma from my soul and the voice is yeah go ahead.

108 is certainly much more powerful than 36. But if I do 36 for 90 or more if it works out and I keep getting results I'll do it longer.

But can you get away with smaller numbers?

The goal is not to do twenty million vibrations per chakra. The goal is to be consistent. This is easier to achieve by not exaggerating with unrealistic numbers. It is much better to do 36 vibrations per chakra for years, instead of 400 vibrations per chakra the first day and then never start again because you are overwhelmed by too much work. With 36 vibrations per chakra you still make progress, but you make progress in the long term. With 2 million vibrations you don't make progress, you stop and maybe who knows when you will ever start meditating again because you will be too tired and overwhelmed by too much work.

However, I speak from experience. I swear it is MUCH more useful to keep to normal numbers than to overdo it senselessly. When I did too many vibrations I stopped after eight days or so. I learned consistency by meditating just right: not too much and not too little.

Read here:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back