Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#536 Snake Symbolism

AskSatanOperator

I've seen a very interesting image: the representation of a snake wrapped around a key. I know about the symbolism of the snake in ancient cultures and I'm also aware of the Caduceus. But I really wonder, since this particular symbolism is rare, if it has to do with a deeper meaning. I hope it is not the result if some perverted symbolism adopted by the enemy.
This is truly important to me. May Satan guide me to understanding.
Hail Satan!

I've seen a very interesting image: the representation of a snake wrapped around a key. I know about the symbolism of the snake in ancient cultures and I'm also aware of the Caduceus. But I really wonder, since this particular symbolism is rare, if it has to do with a deeper meaning. I hope it is not the result if some perverted symbolism adopted by the enemy.
This is truly important to me. May Satan guide me to understanding.
Hail Satan!

The Snake around a key is basically a symbolistic code for showing the Knowledge being uprisen and found by those who really sought it with their heart and soul.

It's not a symbol adapted by the Enemy. În fact, keys are both sacred to Hekate, the Greek Godess of Magic and Knowledge and the Snake is also associated with rising power.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back