Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#535 Méditations

AskSatanOperator

I have started 40 days of meditation. I am a few steps ahead of the starting point. But sometimes I cannot do the evening or morning meditations because I cannot find time or because I am not available at that moment. I'm very angry with myself because I want to do my job properly, at the same time, I feel angry as if I have violated my loyalty and devotion to my father. Do I have to start over now? What can I do to make amends? I also want to add one more thing. I use candles while doing the meditations. Sometimes I do not understand what the flame of the candle is trying to tell me. Sometimes it burns in a double wave. Sometimes it reaches a height of more than 10 cm. Sometimes it is very small. I check if the wind is affecting it, but the wind does not.

I have started 40 days of meditation. I am a few steps ahead of the starting point. But sometimes I cannot do the evening or morning meditations because I cannot find time or because I am not available at that moment. I'm very angry with myself because I want to do my job properly, at the same time, I feel angry as if I have violated my loyalty and devotion to my father. Do I have to start over now? What can I do to make amends? I also want to add one more thing. I use candles while doing the meditations. Sometimes I do not understand what the flame of the candle is trying to tell me. Sometimes it burns in a double wave. Sometimes it reaches a height of more than 10 cm. Sometimes it is very small. I check if the wind is affecting it, but the wind does not.

I think that rather than skipping evening or morning meditations, you could do them when you have a free time. Much better to do them at a different time than not to do them at all. I had recommended this to a friend of mine who sometimes has problems either in the evening or in the morning. And don't feel too angry at yourself, just feel motivated to say to yourself, "I can do it now." Hating yourself has never led to spiritual advancement.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back