Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#518 Don't know what to do now

AskSatanOperator

People in my state, or anywhere else probably knows I'm a Spiritual Satanist and I'm pretty much ruined right now. I don't know if it's because I'm going through a Saturn return right now. My life feels ruined and so much for religious freedom for me.

Is anybody going through this as well?

Plus i get treated like shit mostly

#519 Don't know what to do now

Seems like those around me knows I'm a Spiritual Satanist, I get treated like shit, my family hates me and just about anywhere I go I'm being persecuted. So much for religious freedom.

I don't know if it's because of my Saturn return, but this is outrageous. And I'm going to stand strong in Father Satanas. Am I the only one going through this or has there been anyone that's went through the same thing? I'll continue on my Spiritual advancements though.

People in my state, or anywhere else probably knows I'm a Spiritual Satanist and I'm pretty much ruined right now. I don't know if it's because I'm going through a Saturn return right now. My life feels ruined and so much for religious freedom for me.

Is anybody going through this as well?

Plus i get treated like shit mostly

There is nothing wrong with trying to pass yourself off as a non-Satanist in various ways if people think they know you are a Satanist. It is not considered treason at all if to protect yourself from possible attacks on your person by ignorant and bigoted people you try to pretend to be of the same opinion as them.

Satan knows your heart and wants you safe. Don't worry about misleading people, the important thing is that you can stay protected and your life is safe.

You shouldn't see it as a "bad lie" either, you're simply trying to protect yourself. The bad thing is people trying to attack you without valid reasons just because of their religious psychosis. Don't expose yourself and calmly pretend what you think best to stay safe.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back