Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#513 tattoo and clairaudience

AskSatanOperator

I got a tattoo on my leg and I can't do yoga until it heals properly because it could damage the tattoo. What meditation can I do to give the same level of energy? I really feel good when I do yoga, more than just breathing energy.

I was meditating a lot on the clairaudience points and now I can hear a voice that isn't mine, more precisely...I don't need to be in a trance state to hear it, my vibration just needs to drop a little or sometimes not at all. I apologized to my gd that I hadn't been able to meditate properly today and he said "no need to apologize" but these days I was doing something and a voice spoke to me in a very rude way, I don't know who it was...because when I hear these voices, the voice doesn't change, it's the same. so I don't know if I'm making it up and it's all in my head or if I really can hear at least some things from the gods...not to mention that sometimes while I'm talking to them, these things come to me in a rude way and I know that it doesn't make sense for them to talk to me like that, but then it gets complicated, because sometimes I can be imagining it and in reality my DG didn't even talk to me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back