Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Meditations #51 Lowering sleep threshold requirement

This question is related to meditation.

AskSatanOperator

I want to get by with 4-6 hours of sleep. I was wondering if there are techniques or information available on the JoS to "quickly" enter into a state of deep rest (REM sleep) or something else, such as self-hypnosis. I want to exchange quantity for quality. How can I go about doing this?

I think if instead of 8 mediocre hours of sleep I got 4-6 of amazing quality sleep, I can do this? Or not?
I read Hitler only got 4hrs, how did he manage this?

I'm aware sleep relates to one's spiritual advancement. No lecture's please, just tell me if it's possible or not and how to do this.

I've also heard the sun placement can affect one's sleep. I have a Sun in the 1st House. Idk if that say's anything. I also have many placements indicating longevity, so I'm not worried about that either. However, I'd like to maintain my physical health + cognitive abilities.

Practice Yoga Nidra ( / Trance ), it helps you enter a slower state of the brain with a smoother transition.

The higher your vitality is the faster you recover, resulting in the need for less sleep than previously. This can be achieved by working with the Sun and Mars's energy along with generally having and keeping the energy levels high.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back