Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Gods #500 i wanna learn more about the demon zozo? i am in communication but still pretty new to theistic satanist rituals.

This question pertains to the Gods
I don't believe that that thing has any relation or connection with the Gods. From everything I have heard, it is evil and it has evil and destructive effects in people's lives. It may be a thought form, a grey alien, or some other evil thing like that. But it is surely not anything good.

Don't go connecting yourself and your soul with every bullshit name you hear in a Ghost Adventures episode. This is suicidal how stupid it is. Especially when the only thing this name is known for is for destroying people's lives, torturing and tormenting families, psychically draining and sucking the life out of people, and eventually leading to things like insanity, drug addictions, and death. If you want to go catch a venomous snake and purposefully make it bite yourself, this is your own business and nobody will stop you, but it is a suicidal mistake.

is zozo a god, what do you have to say about the demon ZoZo?

Why would you be interested in contacting a being associated only with the Jewish crap of abuse, lies, psychopathic killing and trickery?

The being you just mentioned doesn't have any relation to our Gods. It's another Jewish thoughtform.

Remember to study real information about the Gods, here:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back