Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Astrology #50 It's not really about astrology, but it is

This question pertains to astrology

AskSatanOperator

Hello again, I'm the girl who asked for advice about a boy who worked in a market, I can't remember which number the question was...well, I'll update you here...I got the boy's Instagram, he started following me, liked my photo and immediately send me a message...and to be honest, a disappointment in every way, he seems to be a very fair and hard-working boy...but he's a Christian, not a fervent one, but he used to go to church and now he doesn't because his shift has changed, I just didn't feel anything talking to him, we usually have that ice in our bellies...right? he's quite dull actually, we're very different in practically everything, sad really, I didn't put so many expectations on him but it went downhill...Could it be something in astrology? I actually started to have a bit of an aversion to him as a person...not because he seemed like a bad guy, I just felt that out of nowhere...Would it be something that doesn't match our charts?I would really like to find a good guy...who makes my eyes shine

Hello again, I'm the girl who asked for advice about a boy who worked in a market, I can't remember which number the question was...well, I'll update you here...I got the boy's Instagram, he started following me, liked my photo and immediately send me a message...and to be honest, a disappointment in every way, he seems to be a very fair and hard-working boy...but he's a Christian, not a fervent one, but he used to go to church and now he doesn't because his shift has changed, I just didn't feel anything talking to him, we usually have that ice in our bellies...right? he's quite dull actually, we're very different in practically everything, sad really, I didn't put so many expectations on him but it went downhill...Could it be something in astrology? I actually started to have a bit of an aversion to him as a person...not because he seemed like a bad guy, I just felt that out of nowhere...Would it be something that doesn't match our charts?I would really like to find a good guy...who makes my eyes shine
People might seem very alluring at first glance when you look at the surface, but always get to know the other person before engaging in a more serious manner. This is why dating is a thing. So he was a disappointment, but there are millions and millions of other men one of which is suitable for you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back