Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#490 Does kundalini yoga empower our aura, chakras and witchpower?

AskSatanOperator

Can we just do daily kundalini yoga instead of chakra, aura working? İs kundalini energy really good for aura and chakras

Can we just do daily kundalini yoga instead of chakra, aura working? İs kundalini energy really good for aura and chakras
Kundalini Yoga is very good for chakras and empowerment, but that doesn't mean we should stop working with chakra meditation. These things go better together than apart. Breathing exercises are also good for bioelectricity, but that doesn't mean it's good to skip Hatha Yoga. Build your own spiritual advancement program, feel free to experiment with what works for you. You can also take a look at the eight steps to get a better idea of how these things work and how they work better together than as substitutes.

You already know it, but here's how to build a meditation program:

I join the question. If I don't have the opportunity to do Yoga, and I do all the other activities, won't that be a problem?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back