Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Meditations #49 Is it possible to do a love spell for someone else?

This question is related to meditation.

AskSatanOperator

Like, if they asked you to, could you make two people become attracted to each other or can you only do it on yourself?

you can. but be wise and prioritize your energy for yourself, there should be a limit of how much you generate for others.

Like, if they asked you to, could you make two people become attracted to each other or can you only do it on yourself?
yes it is possible, you can use magic to make two people fall in love and also to cause the separation of a couple

It's hard enough to make a specific person fall for you, so it is harder to make it happen between two other people. They might not be for each other, and magick will be wasted here. Instead, when we look at general empowerment that brings a boost in charisma, friendships, and the like, then it is a much more sensible route to take.

This question is often asked to separate people, so yes, logically it should also be possible to make two people fall in love.

It's hard enough to make a specific person fall for you, so it is harder to make it happen between two other people. They might not be for each other, and magick will be wasted here. Instead, when we look at general empowerment that brings a boost in charisma, friendships, and the like, then it is a much more sensible route to take.
I don't think it's impossible. We can heal other people besides ourselves, I don't see why this can't be done. It may take time and energy but it can be done. One may better do a spell to attract a perfect partner for a specific person they want to help instead of making a specific person you may not know they are compatible with fall in love with them. I would not waste my energy on these types of things but If my life is perfect why not help someone else..

Yes, it's possible to do this type of magick in others.

One needs to be aware of the the natural back fires of this after result is done. Just because you started something it doesn't mean it'll last or have a positive lasting impact from just magick alone as each person's karma will make it or break the relationship as with all relationships. Not much you can do from there.

I don't think it's impossible. We can heal other people besides ourselves, I don't see why this can't be done. It may take time and energy but it can be done.
I did not say impossible.
One may better do a spell to attract a perfect partner for a specific person they want to help instead of making a specific person you may not know they are compatible with fall in love with them.
Excactly what I said as it is more likely being a more sensible route to take.
I would not waste my energy on these types of things but If my life is perfect why not help someone else..
Indeed.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back