Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#483 karmic cord

AskSatanOperator

I haven't had a normal relationship since I broke up with my ex. Even though I don't feel anything for her, sometimes I suddenly think about her. When I'm communicating with people I want to meet, I get angry and fight with them because of any of word theirs. The last time I suspected that she could cast a spell on me because why not? I tried to understand this using an egg and then a friend said that I was karmically attached to her because of the way he looked in the water. Besides all of that, someone else also cast a heavy spell on me. Frankly, I want to get rid of all of them. I want to talk but every time I say something I regret. For example, let's say I tell someone that I'm very good at this and that I've done these and that, but the next day I suddenly can't do that thing. That's why I start to suppress my problems and the problems grow like an avalanche, and I get crushed under it. Even when I'm meditating, I finish something that I would finish in 10 minutes at most in 50 minutes, sometimes it takes longer, I can't focus. I'm about to go crazy. My mother and my family are under attack from a witchcraft attack because of a Yazid woman who is an enemy of my family. The fighting at home never ends. We fight every day as if we are getting our daily dose and I am very foul-mouthed. There are no words or curses that I don't use, but I am not wrong. I feel such anger and hatred inside me that sometimes I can't move because of my heart and I have to stay still in one place. All my veins are spasming. I can't even cope with myself. It's not just me, everyone in the house is like this.

I haven't had a normal relationship since I broke up with my ex. Even though I don't feel anything for her, sometimes I suddenly think about her. When I'm communicating with people I want to meet, I get angry and fight with them because of any of word theirs. The last time I suspected that she could cast a spell on me because why not? I tried to understand this using an egg and then a friend said that I was karmically attached to her because of the way he looked in the water. Besides all of that, someone else also cast a heavy spell on me. Frankly, I want to get rid of all of them. I want to talk but every time I say something I regret. For example, let's say I tell someone that I'm very good at this and that I've done these and that, but the next day I suddenly can't do that thing. That's why I start to suppress my problems and the problems grow like an avalanche, and I get crushed under it. Even when I'm meditating, I finish something that I would finish in 10 minutes at most in 50 minutes, sometimes it takes longer, I can't focus. I'm about to go crazy. My mother and my family are under attack from a witchcraft attack because of a Yazid woman who is an enemy of my family. The fighting at home never ends. We fight every day as if we are getting our daily dose and I am very foul-mouthed. There are no words or curses that I don't use, but I am not wrong. I feel such anger and hatred inside me that sometimes I can't move because of my heart and I have to stay still in one place. All my veins are spasming. I can't even cope with myself. It's not just me, everyone in the house is like this.

Hi! First of all, try to calm down. :) If you think you have been cursed: https://satanisgod.org/Returning_Curses.html

You can also create an aura of protection around yourself to repel the curses of a specific person:

You can also program your aura to keep unwanted people away, read here:

As for obsessive love, I was a victim of toxic love for a long time, before meeting the girl I currently love last year. I recently had to cut ties with my toxic ex-love. She was a psychic vampire albeit unintentionally. Try this meditation, it really works, I used it a few days ago and it was VERY effective:

And stay calm. I understand your concerns and what you are experiencing, but rationally try to understand that not all people you meet are psychic vampires and not all people you meet cast spells on you. :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back