Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#479 Trance questions

AskSatanOperator

I want to get more involved with trance as I have neglected that part.

1. Trance reduces and or eliminates mental chatter, does that mean it also voids?

2. What about background music playing in your head does it stop that?

3. How can I get more involved with trance and improve it? Any tips would be welcomed.

4. Is it normal for trance training to cause sleepiness to the point of wanting to go to bed and sleep for a while?

I'm using the Alternative Trance rather than the JoS main webpage states. I keep visualizing the ladder and can't stop myself from doing so. So I switched it the one on the forums after researching trance on search.

1. Trance reduces and or eliminates mental chatter, does that mean it also voids?

2. What about background music playing in your head does it stop that?
Trance can help concentration, if you then add regular void meditation to it, you will certainly improve in these aspects.

3. How can I get more involved with trance and improve it? Any tips would be welcomed.
Through practice, for some it is easier and for others it is much more difficult. But it is worth practicing every day, even if it takes some time, to get to a point where you can enter trance easily. It could be VERY useful for magic. However, see if these audios can help you:

4. Is it normal for trance training to cause sleepiness to the point of wanting to go to bed and sleep for a while?
Yes, it's normal. Read this article better: https://satanisgod.org/Trance.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back