Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#459 Money rituals

that's is completely dependent on your own power
And it builds over time
so it must be done overtime (do it multiple times)
in the now there might be some effects and after some months wants it has accumulated

There is always some resistance
But fades overtime or dependent on your own power

How long does it take for money rituals to start working for one to get money?
It depends.
How advanced are you spiritually? Do you meditate regularly? How long have you been meditating? What have you done in your past lives? Does your birth chart favor you in white magic? Have you ever had any experience with spells? Are you actively working on the physical plane to find money? Do you throw money away on useless things? Do you keep saying phrases like: "I have no money" to program your mind with negativity? Do you have any blocks or negative karma regarding your financial well-being? Do you think confidently about the spell? When you do it are you sure that it will be successful or do you doubt? Do you feel the counterproductive guilt of seeking money, even if subconsciously you think you do not deserve it? Do you raise your energy before the spells? Do you do too many repetitions? Too few? Do you concentrate during the work? Do you think about the spell after you have done it, between sessions? Do you do it once or twice a day? What kind of power word do you use? How long does your vibration last? Do you vibrate out loud, whispering or mentally? Do you put intention into it when you do the spell? How much do you want to get money? What do you feel during the affirmations? Can you feel happiness as if you were already getting money? Etc.

Too many variables to say. Just be patient and determined. Anubis once told me (I don't remember the question I asked him now, but I think I was asking him for general advice on these things related to my life): "you need to be more determined".

The first clue of results is particular drive in thinking of ways to gain money. You will come in contact to people and content that can help you. Old emotions come to surface, also in the form of "traumas". It is not easy at all. Nor fast. Just keep repeating money workings. In all cases one needs to repeat money workings more than once.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back