Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

The Gods #452 Is this alright?

This question pertains to the Gods

AskSatanOperator

I’ll keep this short. So, it’s been a few weeks since I converted to Satanism and I started to feel such a big connection with it and Satan. When I first discovered it, I tried praying to him a couple times and I feel like I have a presence protecting me and that feeling like i’m not alone and I have someone to trust. I’m sure this is a good thing, but it’s like he’s always been with me and it was some sort of “destiny” thing. A few days ago on my way home from class, a car almost ran over me but I felt like something pushed me to the side so it wouldn’t run over me, i’ve also started to see crows/ravens or noticing them more often. Is this supposed to happen this fast? Is this what’s happening with me alright? I don’t feel anything bad, he in fact brought me good moments. I’m a bit of a newbie in this kind of stuff, so I may apologize if I did something wrong but can someone explain?

I’ll keep this short. So, it’s been a few weeks since I converted to Satanism and I started to feel such a big connection with it and Satan. When I first discovered it, I tried praying to him a couple times and I feel like I have a presence protecting me and that feeling like i’m not alone and I have someone to trust. I’m sure this is a good thing, but it’s like he’s always been with me and it was some sort of “destiny” thing. A few days ago on my way home from class, a car almost ran over me but I felt like something pushed me to the side so it wouldn’t run over me, i’ve also started to see crows/ravens or noticing them more often. Is this supposed to happen this fast? Is this what’s happening with me alright? I don’t feel anything bad, he in fact brought me good moments. I’m a bit of a newbie in this kind of stuff, so I may apologize if I did something wrong but can someone explain?
It is very normal. Except for the crows thing, I have had the same experiences as you. I have also had many others, but only because I have been dedicated for a long time.

At the beginning of the dedication, however, what was happening to me was very, very similar. I also remember, which I think you mentioned in your message, that after the dedication my life has improved greatly. It has not become perfect, I am the one who has to work on that, but it has been completely turned upside down.

Before Satan it was a continuous pain where I could only play the role of victim in a story of eternal suffering of all kinds, after the dedication, in the days immediately following, it turned into an adventure where I was the hero who had to overcome the obstacles.

Now engage in Satanism, you will see that it will always get better this way. Satan REALLY loves his Satanists. He is not the invisible, intangible, non-existent, ever-silent false Christian god. Satan is truly with us and truly loves us. Satan is a REAL God.

It is very normal. Except for the crows thing, I have had the same experiences as you. I have also had many others, but only because I have been dedicated for a long time.

At the beginning of the dedication, however, what was happening to me was very, very similar. I also remember, which I think you mentioned in your message, that after the dedication my life has improved greatly. It has not become perfect, I am the one who has to work on that, but it has been completely turned upside down.

Before Satan it was a continuous pain where I could only play the role of victim in a story of eternal suffering of all kinds, after the dedication, in the days immediately following, it turned into an adventure where I was the hero who had to overcome the obstacles.

Now engage in Satanism, you will see that it will always get better this way. Satan REALLY loves his Satanists. He is not the invisible, intangible, non-existent, ever-silent false Christian god. Satan is truly with us and truly loves us. Satan is a REAL God.
Hello! I apologize if I shouldn’t write this message through my personal account. I am the person from question #452, so what could the crows/ravens possibly mean? Also, I’ve been meaning to ask, is it required for me to do any rituals or similar? I’ve seen many people talking about that in this website so i’m somewhat confused. I don’t have the best financial conditions to buy things and i’m just a teenager. Will he understand this?

Hello! I apologize if I shouldn’t write this message through my personal account. I am the person from question #452, so what could the crows/ravens possibly mean? Also, I’ve been meaning to ask, is it required for me to do any rituals or similar? I’ve seen many people talking about that in this website so i’m somewhat confused. I don’t have the best financial conditions to buy things and i’m just a teenager. Will he understand this?

HI! :) Many signs you see (for example, the number 666 and the number 88 continually happened to me) may be signs of Satan's (positive) attention towards you.

Except for the dedication of the soul, which can also be performed in an astral temple through visualization if you do not have physical means for the moment, the other "rituals with objects" can be avoided.

The purpose of Satanism is to learn to use the powers of the mind and soul. Strengthen these powers with meditation and then you will be able to use them in magic.

Before performing the dedication ritual, I advise you to study the website www.joyofsatan.org so that the dedication is as sincere as possible and that you are still aware of the beauty of Satanism.

Based on the answer I gave you, I'll link you to some useful things:

Who is Satan?

What is Satanism?

How can I obtain true personal power?

How can I use this power for my personal goals?

How can I iniziate myself to Father Satan?

If I am a teenager, where I can perform the dedication ritual for now?

Personal note: Detox your mind from the false forms of Satanism you find outside of JoS, people who have never had even half an experience with Father Satan should stop dictating their very personal vision of Satanism as if it's what "Satan would want". Here on JoS you will find what Satan wanted and what the Gods of Hell themselves dictated. For example, meditations have been revised thanks to Azazel/Apollo, Thoth, etc.

MAY SATAN BLESS YOU!! :D

Hello friend, welcome to the family. I felt the need to chime in here, specifically about the Ravens/Crows. I have been studying and researching into Father for about 5-6 years now, but didn't find JOS until a couple months ago. But, since the very beginning of my search into who Father truly is, I have had crows/ravens around me continuously. I have many that visit our yard on a daily basis, and I've begun feeding them. They're my little animal guardian buddies now, lol. But anyways, anytime I leave the house, every single time, they watch over me. I'll notice them in the roadways, along the roadside, when I get to whatever destination, they'll be in the parking lot, or perched on lightpoles directly over my car. The Gods have a funny way of letting their presence be known. And, 9 times out of 10, when they're sending you a sign, you'll intuitively FEEL that what you're seeing is the sign. Idk how to explain it, but I just always get this FEELING, and I know in my heart that whatever it is, is a sign from the Gods. So, in saying all this, I'm basically letting you know that everyone's experience with the Gods is different, but there is usually a common theme among the signs, most of the time they'll be recurring, happening more than once. That's usually how I know for sure it's the Gods sending signs. But yes, everything you've said is totally normal. It can be a little alarming at first, especially if coming from an abrahamic religion and having no signs whatsoever, to becoming a SS and getting loads of signs and confirmed contact with the Gods.
It's natural for us as human beings to doubt things sometimes, as it's a good thing to not just naively believe everything immediately. But you will see as you further yourself on this path; The Gods are ever present, and they love and care for each of their devotees. This path is a beautiful one, indeed, as it is the TRUE path.

Hello friend, welcome to the family. I felt the need to chime in here, specifically about the Ravens/Crows. I have been studying and researching into Father for about 5-6 years now, but didn't find JOS until a couple months ago. But, since the very beginning of my search into who Father truly is, I have had crows/ravens around me continuously. I have many that visit our yard on a daily basis, and I've begun feeding them. They're my little animal guardian buddies now, lol. But anyways, anytime I leave the house, every single time, they watch over me. I'll notice them in the roadways, along the roadside, when I get to whatever destination, they'll be in the parking lot, or perched on lightpoles directly over my car. The Gods have a funny way of letting their presence be known. And, 9 times out of 10, when they're sending you a sign, you'll intuitively FEEL that what you're seeing is the sign. Idk how to explain it, but I just always get this FEELING, and I know in my heart that whatever it is, is a sign from the Gods. So, in saying all this, I'm basically letting you know that everyone's experience with the Gods is different, but there is usually a common theme among the signs, most of the time they'll be recurring, happening more than once. That's usually how I know for sure it's the Gods sending signs. But yes, everything you've said is totally normal. It can be a little alarming at first, especially if coming from an abrahamic religion and having no signs whatsoever, to becoming a SS and getting loads of signs and confirmed contact with the Gods.
It's natural for us as human beings to doubt things sometimes, as it's a good thing to not just naively believe everything immediately. But you will see as you further yourself on this path; The Gods are ever present, and they love and care for each of their devotees. This path is a beautiful one, indeed, as it is the TRUE path.
Thank you so much! When I first started, i would constantly see those signs or coincidences and it was quite overwhelming. Recently, those signs “stopped” a bit but I still feel that he’s with me and that I should take things slow. As you mentioned, everyone’s experience is different but I can’t help but feel grateful being able to hear how yours was. Have a good day and may Father bless you!

I don’t have the best financial conditions to buy things and i’m just a teenager. Will he understand this?

You don't need any physical objects to perform anything spiritual.

so what could the crows/ravens possibly mean?

These are Satan's animal, just good signs. You are more aware of these animals because they are associated with Satan.

A few days ago on my way home from class, a car almost ran over me but I felt like something pushed me to the side so it wouldn’t run over me, i’ve also started to see crows/ravens or noticing them more often. Is this supposed to happen this fast? Is this what’s happening with me alright? I don’t feel anything bad, he in fact brought me good moments. I’m a bit of a newbie in this kind of stuff, so I may apologize if I did something wrong but can someone explain?

You should be thankful and thank him if he helps you. It's might not be him directly, (but your GD for example).

is it required for me to do any rituals or similar? I

For now, you don't have to do rituals, just the dedication ritual, to dedicate yourself to him. The other rituals are for later when you have developed some amount of Aura of Protection. It's advised to have at least 6 months of AoP before those rituals but these rituals are very beneficial for you and for others too.

Animals are sacred to Satanism, and the crows/ravens are of Satan. So, that may be a sign from him that he’s watching you.

Satan & his Demons protects those who go to him. If you are a teenager, don’t try to worry about props if you can’t afford them or have issues with.

Just go to josrituals.org if you want to participate in Rituals. Doing these rituals will help you better understand our Gods and connect with them in a positive way.

Hail Satanas!

Thank you so much! When I first started, i would constantly see those signs or coincidences and it was quite overwhelming. Recently, those signs “stopped” a bit but I still feel that he’s with me and that I should take things slow. As you mentioned, everyone’s experience is different but I can’t help but feel grateful being able to hear how yours was. Have a good day and may Father bless you!
Same to you, my friend. Just trust in Father and he will guide you. He loves each and every one of his devotees. I hope you have a good day as well, love 💛 Many blessings.
Hail Father Lucifer and the Elder Gods!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back