Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#450 Reincarnation question

AskSatanOperator

Is it possible for my father to be reborn as my son even if he died few years ago ?
Please answer and also suggest baby boy names that has Satanic energy!

And also let me know how would I quote your replies at asksatan website!
Thanks!

Reincarnation generally takes longer than jumping one generation. It's also not guaranteed you will reincarnate in your own family line, especially if your father was not spiritually advanced, or wasn't at least an honorable person that the Gods keep an eye on.
Overall, we can't tell you. But probably not.

As for names, anything that isn't of Hebrew origin works.

I completely agree with what OttoHart has written. Incarnations often take several generations. I have read from many books that it has taken more than a century. My own memories go back at least three centuries and more for one incarnation at a time.
Spontaneously, I also immediately thought that all names that do not have a Hebrew origin are good. Powerful names in German would be: Friedrich, Heinrich, Hermann, Siegfried, Otto, Arne, Bernhard, Adolf, Horst, Hugo, Konrad, Ernst. Of course, these can easily be changed to European names, e.g. Ernst to Ernest, Adolf to Adolphe, Heinrich to Henry, Friedrich to Frederik, etc.

Hail Satanas!
Hail Luciferus!
Hail Wotanas!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back