Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#432 Monophobia

AskSatanOperator

Please dont laugh Im scared of being alone even for a day
I cry a lot
Therapy didnt work on me so I have to try spiritual ways
Please help if you know something

I cry a lot
The cause of this condition is most likely post-traumatic neurological disorder. I am not a psychologist or psychiatrist, so any advice I can offer you will only be based on my own experiences. Know that the Gods are watching you and are with you, call out to your Guardian when you feel lonely and when you are experiencing crisis level emotions.Don't stop going to therapy just because it's not working; therapy is a long process and so is recovery.

I cry a lot

Wunjo is great for reducing feelings of alienation or unhappiness that may result in a scared or desperate feeling to be with others. Berkano would be better for emotionally-oriented problems, including inducing calmness.

Try to probe your feelings further: What do you see in others that you feel you need? Creating what you feel others give you in other ways, such as security, will also reduce feelings of dependence.

Ask your GD to highlight aspects of your natal chart which may be responsible for this. With crying and being scared, I would look at anything related to the water element. Relating to friends, 11th house placements could be involved. Relating to partners, the sign of Libra or the 7th house can be involved. By learning more of the root cause, you can better select spiritual tools to treat yourself.

If you still have access to it, don't stop your therapy. Therapy will still help, and it will help speed up the benefit of your spiritual workings.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back