Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

ilostmyself666

I see the reoccurring number 424. I see it very frequently, sometimes several times a day, every day. Sometimes I see it more than other times... Does anyone know what this means? Does anyone know what the number 424 represents? I appreciate any advice given on this manner.\

HAIL SATAN, FUCK GOD!

It might now mean anything.

I remember sometime ago, well like in a 4 or so year span 1 year ago I would always constantly look at the clock at #:11, always. It's as if my internal clock was making me look at the clock everytime it was on the 11, first it started off as always catching my attention at 9:11...

It's kind of stopped now, but when it comes to stuff like that it might not always be a supernatural sign. It could just be paranoia and your mind.

Just my 2 cent, doesn't mean I'm right though.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ilostmyself666" <individualthinking@... wrote:

I see the reoccurring number 424. I see it very frequently, sometimes several times a day, every day. Sometimes I see it more than other times... Does anyone know what this means? Does anyone know what the number 424 represents? I appreciate any advice given on this manner.\

HAIL SATAN, FUCK GOD!

Understandable and it is good to be skeptical. I've been seeing this number off and on for over a year now? Not sure. I don't intentionally look for it, it always manages to find me though... THe other day when i was playing a video game, the score the game calculated for me was 42401. The time I decide to check on my yahoo answers account how many answers I have happens to be 424; I had not the faintest idea how many answers I had, so there was no way for me to know that looking at it I would see 424. When I was making my first video for youtube, when I was inserted a picture, i looked on the timeline and it was 4:24.

The other day I got a snack from the vending machine, the item I got had a sticker on it with the numbers 424. I didn't notice that until after I purchased the item, the other items from what I could see did not have that number on them. I see it every day on so many different things. It could be possible that there are just allot of things with the numbers 424 on them, and I just happen to notice them all; i don't think that is the case though...

HAIL SATAN, FUCK GOD

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xtensitymusic" <xtensitymusic@... wrote:

I remember sometime ago, well like in a 4 or so year span 1 year ago I would always constantly look at the clock at #:11, always. It's as if my internal clock was making me look at the clock everytime it was on the 11, first it started off as always catching my attention at 9:11...

It's kind of stopped now, but when it comes to stuff like that it might not always be a supernatural sign. It could just be paranoia and your mind.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ilostmyself666" <individualthinking@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN, FUCK GOD!

i was, and still have the same thing, with the number 316, it started after my nan died, would see these numbers everywhere, 6 or so months latter, i went back to the cemertary, to see how everything was, with the stone and what not, walking around the back of it, i noticed the plot number was 316, when ever i see it now, i think of her, means anything? i dont think so, but, brings a smile

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ilostmyself666" <individualthinking@... wrote:

Understandable and it is good to be skeptical. I've been seeing this number off and on for over a year now? Not sure. I don't intentionally look for it, it always manages to find me though... THe other day when i was playing a video game, the score the game calculated for me was 42401. The time I decide to check on my yahoo answers account how many answers I have happens to be 424; I had not the faintest idea how many answers I had, so there was no way for me to know that looking at it I would see 424. When I was making my first video for youtube, when I was inserted a picture, i looked on the timeline and it was 4:24.

The other day I got a snack from the vending machine, the item I got had a sticker on it with the numbers 424. I didn't notice that until after I purchased the item, the other items from what I could see did not have that number on them. I see it every day on so many different things. It could be possible that there are just allot of things with the numbers 424 on them, and I just happen to notice them all; i don't think that is the case though...

HAIL SATAN, FUCK GOD

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xtensitymusic" <xtensitymusic@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ilostmyself666" <individualthinking@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN, FUCK GOD!

Significance of 424? Other than the fact that it's my birthday? ;)

Patterns do exist, and you're probably noticing them for a reason. Somewhere down the road, you might have to make a split-second decision where this number will come into play.

As I'm sure you've noticed by now, there are no coincidences.

Hail Satan!

HAIL SATAN, FUCK GOD

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xtensitymusic" <xtensitymusic@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN, FUCK GOD!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back