Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#420 my life

AskSatanOperator

I'm not in a brialiant situation .I,m not financially independent yet ,I'm still dependent on my parents .I'm not proud of that .I'm studiyng to get a high school diploma ,I'd like to go to college,but with all these wars I have the feeling that maybe I won't be able to. I'm referring to the financial plan or worse. I think I'm not alone in this situation, I just wanted a opinion or advice. I hope it's not a stupid question.

I'm not in a brialiant situation .I,m not financially independent yet ,I'm still dependent on my parents .I'm not proud of that .I'm studiyng to get a high school diploma ,I'd like to go to college,but with all these wars I have the feeling that maybe I won't be able to. I'm referring to the financial plan or worse. I think I'm not alone in this situation, I just wanted a opinion or advice. I hope it's not a stupid question.
Although you are giving an overview of your situation, I would advise you to tackle one problem at a time, since in JoS there are all the means to improve your life, even quite significantly. Everything at once can overwhelm you, but one thing at a time is more easily defeated.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back