Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#400 can I get what I want

can I get what I want if yes then i want to join
You can get the things you want if you put in the work and work on them with consistency and dedication. They won't fall from the sky of course.

In any case, don't just think about yourself:

[Concerning those who only care about themselves and see Satanism as a religion only for the self and disregard Satan]
"They are of no importance to me." -Satan

To understand if something is ethical:

generally speaking many things become achivible once you dedicate yourself in the path and willing growth.

You can get everything you want with or without the practices here. As SeguaceDiSatanas said, if you only want things for yourself you're better off just working for them, since JoS is about the Gods.

You can get everything you want with or without the practices here. As SeguaceDiSatanas said, if you only want things for yourself you're better off just working for them, since JoS is about the Gods.
Hi! I didn't say exactly what you interpreted. Let me explain better though. :)

JoS is also about personal well-being. As it is about service to the Gods. It is a give and take on a very high level. A synergy where you/we advance as a family in the Gods and of the Gods.

JoS practices also work for oneself. But not exclusively for oneself neglecting Satanas and the Gods. Here we must advance as a Satanic group.

If you exclude the Gods or your brothers and sisters, it makes no sense. And if you exclude yourself by only observing the Gods, it also makes no sense. The meaning of Satanism works on a deeper level where no one is left behind.

We have knowledge that allows us to evolve our lives and make ourselves happy individually, we have knowledge that allows us to advance as a group. And we have knowledge to restore the Kingdom of the Gods.

to put it simply, yes you can. but you will learn that like life itself it takes work though the rewards of said work are vast and deep and so much more than just what you get in this life. please read thru the JOS and I hope you do join since everyone is welcome and we need every son/daughter to come back to show the world the truth. So welcome. Also please do read thru the forums as you can learn a lot here too.

Hail Father Satan

Hi! I didn't say exactly what you interpreted. Let me explain better though. :)

JoS is also about personal well-being. As it is about service to the Gods. It is a give and take on a very high level. A synergy where you/we advance as a family in the Gods and of the Gods.

JoS practices also work for oneself. But not exclusively for oneself neglecting Satanas and the Gods. Here we must advance as a Satanic group.

If you exclude the Gods or your brothers and sisters, it makes no sense. And if you exclude yourself by only observing the Gods, it also makes no sense. The meaning of Satanism works on a deeper level where no one is left behind.

We have knowledge that allows us to evolve our lives and make ourselves happy individually, we have knowledge that allows us to advance as a group. And we have knowledge to restore the Kingdom of the Gods.
My bad, my interpretation was focused on the goals the OP had and not so much on the overarching factors that Satanism encompasses. It's a 3 way front in a way, the Gods, the group and the individuals. Thank you for clarifying.

JoS is about LIFE and everything that entails. Gods included, of course.
I guess xD. I mean when you tell me "life" I can't really think of much except for the abstract concept of life.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back