Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

4/20

Seriously...The hats and cakes were definitely not needed, this was just outright trolling. You're talking about the Fhurer here, not a pretty cake festival. You took the Fhurer's pics and put party caps on him? I mean, what the Hell really. Would be better without the 21st century cake party stuff, IMO.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

Happy Birthday AH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1dSw7axFgM
NEVER FORGOTEN!!!

Here is a good song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYIU09o1 ... 1366515667

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

Seriously...The hats and cakes were definitely not needed, this was just outright trolling. You're talking about the Fhurer here, not a pretty cake festival. You took the Fhurer's pics and put party caps on him? I mean, what the Hell really. Would be better without the 21st century cake party stuff, IMO.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@ wrote:

Happy Birthday AH
NEVER FORGOTEN!!!

Fuck you.. a Birthady is birthday..'celebration.. i didn't make that vid BTW a '"greek' friend did.. now what u say??
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@ wrote:

Happy Birthday AH
NEVER FORGOTEN!!!

Yes, I will have to go fuck myself for stating the obvious. I would ask you to behave but I do not expect it, for numerous known reasons.

Oh its a Greek. Like if its a Greek, its not trolling, or does not denigrate the Fhurer with the birthday cap that is most often used in 3 year olds and Chiuaua dog parties.

I would say more but this will just drop too low. All I say, Greek or not, created by you or now, still trolling.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

Fuck you.. a Birthady is birthday..'celebration.. i didn't make that vid BTW a '"greek' friend did.. now what u say??
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Happy Birthday AH
NEVER FORGOTEN!!!

..Hail Satan!! thanks, but i was trying to prove a point..
and i am troll ..LMAO really? ok delete me form here as well, yes?
thanks Hp Don.. nice vid..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Don" <mageson6666@... wrote:

Here is a good song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYIU09o1 ... 1366515667

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Happy Birthday AH
NEVER FORGOTEN!!!

heheheh u see i always post 'Hail Satan.. but not to you. another 'wanna be HP' yes? LMAO
"numerous known reasonS" Oh my Gods.. WHAT ARE THEY PLEASE?
B/C I hate internet and am 'antisocial' so please state this SHIT here and now Yes?

Yes, I will have to go fuck myself for stating the obvious. I would ask you to behave but I do not expect it, for numerous known reasons.

Oh its a Greek. Like if its a Greek, its not trolling, or does not denigrate the Fhurer with the birthday cap that is most often used in 3 year olds and Chiuaua dog parties.

I would say more but this will just drop too low. All I say, Greek or not, created by you or now, still trolling.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Happy Birthday AH
NEVER FORGOTEN!!!

Keep on high, funny-house.

heheheh u see i always post 'Hail Satan.. but not to you. another 'wanna be HP' yes? LMAO
B/C I hate internet and am 'antisocial' so please state this SHIT here and now Yes?

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Happy Birthday AH
NEVER FORGOTEN!!!

'working on' good reply.. make YOU MORE CREDIBLE. hahahah..Oh Gods help me.. i am laughing
But such "QUICK" reply as i post before.. what is wrong with this picture??

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Happy Birthday AH
NEVER FORGOTEN!!!

Thank you for sooo much info.. that all u got?? Well, i guess i have to read 'between the lines' yes?
i sincerily ask u post your "reasons" and u CAN'T???

Keep on high, funny-house.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Happy Birthday AH
NEVER FORGOTEN!!!

Sorry, I'm not your therapist, you're opening up to the wrong person.

As for the numerous known reasons, you are on your showing exactly what I meant, your funny consciousness.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

'working on' good reply.. make YOU MORE CREDIBLE. hahahah..Oh Gods help me.. i am laughing

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Happy Birthday AH
NEVER FORGOTEN!!!

Can u READ??.. i"open up " to no one.. therapist?wtf?
your post speaks volumes about you.. thanks! proved my point.
HAIL SATAN!! HEIL HITLER!
[btw--you are the one who post "nuemerous" reasons, yet PLEASE post them..ok?
Enough..
i know what u are...

As for the numerous known reasons, you are on your showing exactly what I meant, your funny consciousness.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Happy Birthday AH
NEVER FORGOTEN!!!

also, i will read and then again re-read all this nice "articles' u post here..
EVERY SINGLE SENTENCE
keep up the 'good work' :)

--- In 666BlackSun@yaho
ogroups.com, "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:
Enough..
i know what u are...

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Happy Birthday AH
NEVER FORGOTEN!!!

Hey all hoodedcobra was doing was stating his opinion when something is public like this video people can say what they think about it. Don't let your emotions get the best of you we don't need some pointless infighting.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2013 10:44 AM
Subject: [666BlackSun] Re: 4/20

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Happy Birthday AH
NEVER FORGOTEN!!!

typical lucie elizabeth lovato!!!!!!!!!!

Enough..
i know what u are...

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Happy Birthday AH
NEVER FORGOTEN!!!

Kat, leave it. You know those HP-wannabies. Gentile or not, they always want to have the last word. Such individuals are irresistibly compelled to say something like "I hate you, I will make you play my game". They want us to dance their dance.

Their petty rants mean less than nothing. Right, such attitude will surely get them far. After all, bitching about people is so pro-evolutionary.

Hooded will now surely leave a reply, to counter my post, and will use his group to bitch about us how 'deluded' or something we are. So much for a Satanist.

Siguard Draconis.

Satanas Via, Vera et Vita est.
Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas!

Enough..
i know what u are...

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Happy Birthday AH
NEVER FORGOTEN!!!

Lucie elizabeth lovato
i suggest u stop doing ur B.S games
go bck to ur forums along with ur kikes.

EVERY SINGLE SENTENCE

--- In 666BlackSun@yaho
ogroups.com, "blackkat_411" <egret23@ wrote:

Enough..
i know what u are...

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Happy Birthday AH
NEVER FORGOTEN!!!

..Hail Satan!! I was not aware potheads come out this day..???

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Xavier Skaggs <xavi3rskaggs@... wrote:

The only thing I hate about this day is when all the pot heads come out....... Other than that Heil Hitler!

Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2013 10:54 PM
Subject: [666BlackSun] 4/20

Happy Birthday AH
NEVER FORGOTEN!!!

...HAIL SATAN!! and in all regards , if u are true HP, then you would be able to use your 'gifts' better.. I AM NO LUCIE.. ok? I AM KAT.
STOP with the poison.. KIKES???WHO the FUCK u call kike?? me?? go on then HAHAHAHA ..USE YOUR THIRD EYEthat is if u can?? and call me kike once more..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Myla Limlal" <limlal8@... wrote:

Lucie elizabeth lovato

EVERY SINGLE SENTENCE

--- In 666BlackSun@yaho

Enough..
i know what u are...

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Happy Birthday AH
NEVER FORGOTEN!!!

No not Lucie...KAT.. KAT..BLACKKAT..
and funny how this cobra need HP to come on to defense??
good job , y'all!! lol
he cannot reply..oh wait..he consulting with the Gibbons clan what to 'preach' on..are you all insane???

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Myla Limlal" <limlal8@... wrote:

Lucie elizabeth lovato

EVERY SINGLE SENTENCE

--- In 666BlackSun@yaho

Enough..
i know what u are...

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Happy Birthday AH
NEVER FORGOTEN!!!

I think the both of you need to shut the fuck up and sit down. (Blackkat and Cobra.) Blackkat, you are acting as though you are having some kind of mental break down, even going as far to yell at an HP. HoodedCobra is making a big deal out of something that should be paid minimal attention towards. It's not a big deal, it's a video. We are Spiritual Satanists. We fight for Satan, for Adolf Hitler. We aren't here to debate over some stupid video. Do you think Satan is smiling at this clapping, going "Good job everyone, this is just what I wanted!" I'm sure he isn't. But I'm sure the Jews are pretty damned happy seeing us tear our selves apart like a pack of hungry wolves.

I'll try to keep this short, and say we have a cause to fight for, a serious cause. We are fighting for Satan, for humanity, for our very souls, and self worth. And to finish Satan's work on us. (Reach the god head.) What I am trying to say, if you haven't grasped it already, stop fighting over this. Grow up, turn around, and stop trying to tear each other apart every damned chance you get. These groups were not created for your bitch fests. If you two really want to fight this out, do it privately, just remember. You're wasting precious time you could be using to fight for Satan. That is all.

HAIL SATAN!

Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2013 3:30:47 PM

good job , y'all!! lol
he cannot reply..oh wait..he consulting with the Gibbons clan what to 'preach' on..are you all insane???

Lucie elizabeth lovato

EVERY SINGLE SENTENCE

--- In 666BlackSun@yaho

Enough..
i know what u are...

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Happy Birthday AH
NEVER FORGOTEN!!!

Thanks for the 'common sense' but this goes way beyond what u see..
and yes.. i can act crazy.. becuase in past it takes years to 'prove' what i say'?? But in all honesty , just took you--a one person- to show me where i am fucking up.. thanks [btw its not about any video]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kael Meier <meierkael@... wrote:

I think the both of you need to shut the fuck up and sit down. (Blackkat and Cobra.) Blackkat, you are acting as though you are having some kind of mental break down, even going as far to yell at an HP. HoodedCobra is making a big deal out of something that should be paid minimal attention towards. It's not a big deal, it's a video. We are Spiritual Satanists. We fight for Satan, for Adolf Hitler. We aren't here to debate over some stupid video. Do you think Satan is smiling at this clapping, going "Good job everyone, this is just what I wanted!" I'm sure he isn't. But I'm sure the Jews are pretty damned happy seeing us tear our selves apart like a pack of hungry wolves.

I'll try to keep this short, and say we have a cause to fight for, a serious cause. We are fighting for Satan, for humanity, for our very souls, and self worth. And to finish Satan's work on us. (Reach the god head.) What I am trying to say, if you haven't grasped it already, stop fighting over this. Grow up, turn around, and stop trying to tear each other apart every damned chance you get. These groups were not created for your bitch fests. If you two really want to fight this out, do it privately, just remember. You're wasting precious time you could be using to fight for Satan. That is all.

HAIL SATAN!

Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2013 3:30:47 PM

good job , y'all!! lol

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Myla Limlal" <limlal8@ wrote:

Lucie elizabeth lovato

EVERY SINGLE SENTENCE

--- In 666BlackSun@yaho

Enough..
i know what u are...

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Happy Birthday AH
NEVER FORGOTEN!!!

They placed the cannabis holiday on Hitler's birthday for a reason. To block out his memory with drugs. I make it a point not to go out to parties that day. I actually took a long shift at work.

HAIL LORD SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
HAIL AZAZEL

HAIL SATAN'S PEOPLE
HAIL OUR HEROES AND GODS

- Lexibtyr
<hr>From: Xavier Skaggs
Sent: 4/21/2013 1:35 PM
Subject: Re: [666BlackSun] 4/20

The only thing I hate about this day is when all the pot heads come out....... Other than that Heil Hitler!
Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2013 10:54 PM
Subject: [666BlackSun] 4/20

Happy Birthday AH
NEVER FORGOTEN!!!

You see, I noticed you have mental problems and cannot communicate. These probably follow into your spiritual sense and general perception. In all of it, you think I'm causing things or I'm the source of something, only existing and stemming from your mind. Probably I never paid two minutes even in it.

As about who the 'Wanna be HP' is, maybe someone in your own circles is this and is just pissed off at me...Check the sites and blogs 2009 and if your hospital mind case does not recognize the Wanna Be HP case, and what you see does not convince you, then it's up to science, not me. Another spiritually and mentally morbid, stuck mid-twenties problematic kid. That has a fetish to smear all that is above her, just as a pathetic existence.

Any and all vain whores think that I could actually raise a spiritual, physical finger, or even pay attention to their drama. I have no time for problematic bitches and nuts, all I tell you. You can do all the cryposts you desire.

My first comment was only about the video, you took it personally because you or someone you know has a problem with me. Judging by that you're not able to even talk, it's evident how problematic you are. 

As about support from Clergy, I do not need support in dealing with mentally disabled minions and people who have personal issues and jealousy with those that advance or do something better with their lives.

You're so pathetic that I have nothing else to say to you. You're just exposing yourselves for the retards you are. I really have no other words. Bunch of kids, sitting behind computers and trying to get big names of themselves, sites, alliances, this that. Then they fuck it all up because they cannot even think properly and their peanut brain blames someone else.

And its not by coincidence all this drama is coming from the same mid 20's year olds that want an online name, an online alliance or something to feel important for in the internet. No better than a useless geek wanting to be strong in an online game. You feel like I'm the enemy in the online game you live. You're like in your mid twenties and all you do, aside with other friends, is be a physical failure and pretend you're an internet authority. Refrain from telling me shit, as I fear nothing as long as I haven't committed anything. It has proven that what you all think is hidden, your opinions and lies, always come in surface and fuck you up. No better than those whom you try to blame, at every and all times.

It must give you grief that I'm on another level given your desire to drag me down to your stupid bullshit, without evidence, just outright attack. No you double digit IQ kat, I will not stop because some nuts want to keep anyone to their own level. And try to accomplish this with atrocious lies, crap etc. 

Lastly, at your pathetic, under the belt attempt (which shows what a rat you are in the mind) that I talk with the gibbons...You're so pathetic I will just let you talk on your own from now on and let the Gods deal with it, if they spare some time for you.

Also if your useless existence thinks that I will stop advancing or anything, because some useless life forms indicate as such, wake up and turn the lights on. Because it seems that's your petty desire after all.

Yes, I realized you are an attention whore, but you will have to get your attention from somewhere else. Nuts like you exist everywhere, I am used to it.

Consult a psychiatrist from now on.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

good job , y'all!! lol

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Myla Limlal" <limlal8@ wrote:

Lucie elizabeth lovato

EVERY SINGLE SENTENCE

--- In 666BlackSun@yaho

Enough..
i know what u are...

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Happy Birthday AH
NEVER FORGOTEN!!!

spoken like a true 'gibbons diciple' lol thanks for the laugh!.. i work in a hospital..
and kids?? sitting behind computers..??? another good one [as should be expected of you} i am certainly no kid, and i sincerily don't have the time to be doing any of what u say...
and thanks so much for all the insults.. nice

You see, I noticed you have mental problems and cannot communicate. These probably follow into your spiritual sense and general perception. In all of it, you think I'm causing things or I'm the source of something, only existing and stemming from your mind. Probably I never paid two minutes even in it.

As about who the 'Wanna be HP' is, maybe someone in your own circles is this and is just pissed off at me...Check the sites and blogs 2009 and if your hospital mind case does not recognize the Wanna Be HP case, and what you see does not convince you, then it's up to science, not me. Another spiritually and mentally morbid, stuck mid-twenties problematic kid. That has a fetish to smear all that is above her, just as a pathetic existence.

Any and all vain whores think that I could actually raise a spiritual, physical finger, or even pay attention to their drama. I have no time for problematic bitches and nuts, all I tell you. You can do all the cryposts you desire.

My first comment was only about the video, you took it personally because you or someone you know has a problem with me. Judging by that you're not able to even talk, it's evident how problematic you are. 

As about support from Clergy, I do not need support in dealing with mentally disabled minions and people who have personal issues and jealousy with those that advance or do something better with their lives.

You're so pathetic that I have nothing else to say to you. You're just exposing yourselves for the retards you are. I really have no other words. Bunch of kids, sitting behind computers and trying to get big names of themselves, sites, alliances, this that. Then they fuck it all up because they cannot even think properly and their peanut brain blames someone else.

And its not by coincidence all this drama is coming from the same mid 20's year olds that want an online name, an online alliance or something to feel important for in the internet. No better than a useless geek wanting to be strong in an online game. You feel like I'm the enemy in the online game you live. You're like in your mid twenties and all you do, aside with other friends, is be a physical failure and pretend you're an internet authority. Refrain from telling me shit, as I fear nothing as long as I haven't committed anything. It has proven that what you all think is hidden, your opinions and lies, always come in surface and fuck you up. No better than those whom you try to blame, at every and all times.

It must give you grief that I'm on another level given your desire to drag me down to your stupid bullshit, without evidence, just outright attack. No you double digit IQ kat, I will not stop because some nuts want to keep anyone to their own level. And try to accomplish this with atrocious lies, crap etc. 

Lastly, at your pathetic, under the belt attempt (which shows what a rat you are in the mind) that I talk with the gibbons...You're so pathetic I will just let you talk on your own from now on and let the Gods deal with it, if they spare some time for you.

Also if your useless existence thinks that I will stop advancing or anything, because some useless life forms indicate as such, wake up and turn the lights on. Because it seems that's your petty desire after all.

Yes, I realized you are an attention whore, but you will have to get your attention from somewhere else. Nuts like you exist everywhere, I am used to it.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

good job , y'all!! lol

Lucie elizabeth lovato

EVERY SINGLE SENTENCE

--- In 666BlackSun@yaho

Enough..
i know what u are...

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Happy Birthday AH
NEVER FORGOTEN!!!

Yes, lets disregard that all I say is True..and who your bosses are. Lets focus around your invented lies.

And focus around the lies you invent. And how you expect ti be treated when you lie about me. But I expect nothing from those who guide you on this. You insult me with utter nonsense and what you expect, the cheek turned?

Then play the professional and offended victim.

Really. Don't even bother the next time. Now back to your crib with your other disney land buddies, to make up further lies. I'm just seeing how imaginative and that you lie without any evidence. Its evident who you work with. With the rest of backstage bashing JoS people, frontstage pretending support.

Your little lies and crap will fail as lies usually do.

I drop this now and will not reply again to your crap. Find someone else to lie about.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

spoken like a true 'gibbons diciple' lol thanks for the laugh!.. i work in a hospital..
and kids?? sitting behind computers..??? another good one [as should be expected of you} i am certainly no kid, and i sincerily don't have the time to be doing any of what u say...

HAIL SATAN!!!!

good job , y'all!! lol

Lucie elizabeth lovato

EVERY SINGLE SENTENCE

--- In 666BlackSun@yaho

Enough..
i know what u are...

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Happy Birthday AH
NEVER FORGOTEN!!!

Well said hoodcobra :)

HAIL SATAN!!!!

good job , y'all!! lol

Lucie elizabeth lovato

EVERY SINGLE SENTENCE

--- In 666BlackSun@yaho

Enough..
i know what u are...

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Happy Birthday AH
NEVER FORGOTEN!!!

I have NO bosses.. I 'invent' nothing..
"To see who rules over you,simply see who you can't criticize".- Voltaire.
and i have.. seen...
I ask u to post the 'lies' and "evidence" straight here.. have u ? no, u simply keep with nonsense..

Yes, lets disregard that all I say is True..and who your bosses are. Lets focus around your invented lies.

And focus around the lies you invent. And how you expect ti be treated when you lie about me. But I expect nothing from those who guide you on this. You insult me with utter nonsense and what you expect, the cheek turned?

Really. Don't even bother the next time. Now back to your crib with your other disney land buddies, to make up further lies. I'm just seeing how imaginative and that you lie without any evidence. Its evident who you work with. With the rest of backstage bashing JoS people, frontstage pretending support.

I drop this now and will not reply again to your crap. Find someone else to lie about.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

good job , y'all!! lol

Lucie elizabeth lovato

EVERY SINGLE SENTENCE

--- In 666BlackSun@yaho

Enough..
i know what u are...

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Happy Birthday AH
NEVER FORGOTEN!!!

This whole thread has become a circle of pointless flexing. You and Cobra, should just settle down and relax.
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2013 2:35:28 PM
  I have NO bosses.. I 'invent' nothing..
"To see who rules over you,simply see who you can't criticize".- Voltaire.
and i have.. seen...
I ask u to post the 'lies' and "evidence" straight here.. have u ? no, u simply keep with nonsense..

--- In mailto:666BlackSun%40yahoogroups.com, "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In mailto:666BlackSun%40yahoogroups.com, "blackkat_411" <egret23@ wrote:

--- In mailto:666BlackSun%40yahoogroups.com, "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

good job , y'all!! lol

--- In mailto:666BlackSun%40yahoogroups.com, "High Priestess Myla Limlal" <limlal8@ wrote:

Lucie elizabeth lovato

EVERY SINGLE SENTENCE

--- In 666BlackSun@yaho

Enough..
i know what u are...

--- In mailto:666BlackSun%40yahoogroups.com, "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Happy Birthday AH
NEVER FORGOTEN!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back