Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

3rd eye meditation

ralder93

I have already done the 3rd eye mediataion. On JoS it said to mediate on 3rd eye to keep energy flowing. Does anyone know a specfic meditation?

Thank You
HAIL SATAN

i know a beatiful meditation that i am still working on: focus on your third eye for a few minutes.  Breath into your third eye and fill it with light. do this a few times. Now breath into it, send that energy into your sixth chakra, then to your crown chakra, all in one breath. remember to visualize bright, brilliant light.  do this breath about ten times. remember, third eye, then sixth chakra, then crown chakra. as you
practice this meditation, it will get stronger and stronger.  this meditation is said to cure drug  addiction. it is a great meditation.  good luck.  HAIL SATAN!!!  ;)
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, December 8, 2009 2:22:18 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] 3rd eye meditation

I have already done the 3rd eye mediataion. On JoS it said to mediate on 3rd eye to keep energy flowing. Does anyone know a specfic meditation?

Thank You
HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back