Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

3rd eye experience, wondering if this is what to expect?

Orion Aryasbay

Ok, so I think some time last year was when I opened my third eye, any how, when I finished the four day meditation the first thing I felt was a pleasant feeling of relaxation, but it wasn't until the next day when the real effect kicked in.

I was talking on the phone when suddenly I had a massive burst of pain all in my head, I dropped the phone and just like, leaned on the nearby table, I was glaring my eyes wide open but my vision was being consumed by some strange shade of darkness, it was extremely painful and my body felt like it had no strength in it, I was barely standing up, keep in mind, I was glaring my eyes open and couldn't see a thing.

Anyway, it soon passed with the person on the other end understandably concerned for my well being, and I felt this sense of, well, the best way I can describe it was like my head was empty the wind was just passing through it. It was extremely pleasant and carefree.

My sister thought that it only happened because I hadn't been eating enough. Fat chance from me. That day I'd already eaten a large cheeseburger from the fish and chip shop along with a scoop of fries and a bottle of soda (yes, I remember this day well) and it was only 11am!

Tell me what you'll think?

Hail Satan!

<td val[/IMG]Well ifi you refer to JOS,this is to be expected but yours appears to be in reverse...the pain should be at your third eye...if you feel it in your spine then it's likely one of your chakra's is shut...u should get migraines for about three days then you begin to be new and live in the light of Father Satan

SAVAL[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back