Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#389 I read a pretty controverisal and confusing topic on Jos library about the The third reich and satanism

AskSatanOperator

The vid which i saw about hitler on the website , hitler had called jews satanic power , you can see the link ive posted it below see from 2:40 where he talks about the jews joking and then calls them a satanic power ahead.

You can even hear the word satanic in his speech and the subtitles too
so is there any confusion or problem

The vid which i saw about hitler on the website , hitler had called jews satanic power , you can see the link ive posted it below see from 2:40 where he talks about the jews joking and then calls them a satanic power ahead.

Hitler knew Wotan/Odin
"Satanic" and "devil" was and is a generic word for evil.
Europe had just emerged from a world dominated by Christianity, and pseudo-Satanism had only recently taken hold.

However, Germany's mystery doctrine was Satanic in a good way and also polytheistic.

Others say that Hitler initially needed to express himself in a popular way. So that the people would understand his message.

It's very understandable when someone says "satanic" for something bad, especially in a Protestant/Christian country like Germany.

It's a simple game
hitler needed persuasion

Adolf Hitler was a Satanist.

Adolf Hitler explained to Christians, in an accessible and understandable for their language. If he revealed that he was a pagan and a Satanist, they would side with the Americans and the Soviets.

Nazi Germany played the Christian map to use it against the Jew Stalin and the Jewish Soviet Union so that Orthodox Christians would fight against Stalin on the side of Nazi Germany.

After Stalingrad and the betrayal of Friedrich Paulus for surrendering Stalingrad, and not standing to the death (sabotaging Hitler's order), Nazi Germany had a collapse of the Eastern Front and there was a severe shortage of people, attracting supporters on religious grounds would help correct the situation at the front, but the problem was that Stalin also began to play the religious card and to recreate Orthodox Christian Churches throughout the Soviet Union, the monks in these churches were NKVD employees, since previously the Soviet Union had shooted al of them all under the Jews Lenin and Trotsky.

The 6th Panzer Army fought heroically, but Friedrich Paulus turned out to be a traitor, because he did not fulfill the most important last order in his life, which was personally given to him by Adolf Hitler.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back