Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#386 CryptoSatanism (vital issue, plz help)

AskSatanOperator

Can a Satanist pretend to be a follower of Judaism or Islam in order to benefit from it in all spheres of his life? And first of all in order to protect himself and to fit in, for example, in a collective? It is obvious that no one in his right mind will not call himself a Satanist in public, so I faced the question of creating for myself a second identity, artificial and not sincere, I have already started to study the Abrahamic religions just to hide my true identity. Can I be a double agent for Satan and Gods?

Everything about the enemy has been unveiled; there is nothing unknown to Satan, the Gods, or us. Therefore, there is no need to refer to it as "double-agency".

The Gods see into your heart and know your true intentions. For your safety and peace of mind, it is perfectly acceptable to outwardly appear as a Muslim or Christian in your environment—the Gods would understand. However, with regard to Judaism, simply avoid associating with Jews and do not pretend to be one.

Can a Satanist pretend to be a follower of Judaism or Islam in order to benefit from it in all spheres of his life? And first of all in order to protect himself and to fit in, for example, in a collective? It is obvious that no one in his right mind will not call himself a Satanist in public, so I faced the question of creating for myself a second identity, artificial and not sincere, I have already started to study the Abrahamic religions just to hide my true identity. Can I be a double agent for Satan and Gods?

So you want to become Satanas' secret agent without Satanas directly asking you to do so, even if it means getting involved in Jewish crimes and immersing yourself in all that Abrahamic crap (disgusting energy, curses against Gentiles, etc.), only to get nothing at all of substance, when you could simply opt to avoid mentioning Satanas' name and say that maybe "you believe in God", yes, but without explaining that Satan is God? Do you really need to force all that Jewish crap into your soul? Does it really make sense to waste time on Abrahamic religions when you could use the same time to bless yourself and not curse yourself?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back