Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#378 this is really make me sick

AskSatanOperator

seeing race mixing really makes me uncomfortable and even angry at times... how do I stop caring about other people's lives? since they're the ones who made this terrible choice

seeing race mixing really makes me uncomfortable and even angry at times... how do I stop caring about other people's lives? since they're the ones who made this terrible choice

Hating racial mixing is not minding other people's business or caring about other people's lives. It simply means caring about ethics, justice and your own people. If you stopped considering this disgusting, it would mean you had not understood the importance of part of the values of the Gods. The best antidote is not to stop being interested, but to continue serving the Gods through rituals, service to JoS, etc. It is the only way that one day this evil will be exposed to the world for what it is. Live your life, but uphold ethics through your concrete actions.

Think that this will be resolved in the future.
Usually when I see such I visualize the tie between them and cut it. But this has more effects on me as affirming what I see is wrong, and has less effect on them, since this is just a few seconds of visualization.

I see a lot of racial traitors on the street, both among men and women.

The enemy (the Jew) is conducting propaganda from all screens, or as they say in my country: "from all irons."

The feeling of hatred is natural to all kinds of shit, so that hatred does not devour you, I recommend that you direct it to Final RTR and other rituals against Jews, I recommend that you add fuel to hatred in ritual work against Jews so that your rituals are more effective and hatred does not destroy you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back